We recently spent 11 nights at the Bonsai Villas (Villa No. 3). The villas are really conveniently located down an alley way off the main drag that runs between Kuta and Seminyak. The Bintang Supermarket is a 50 mtre walk away and restaurants and shopping
are all close by. You are close to the beach however allow a 10 min walk to get to either Legian or Seminyak beach. We really did like the Japanese inspired decor of the villas and they were very spacious. The kitchen was well set up and allowed us to make breakfast or small meals if we wished to stay in (a sink plug and tea towel would be a welcome addition).
The bed was one of the most comfortable we have had in a holiday accomodation. The staff were also absolutely lovely. However .... our villa was not very clean and despite the fact that the towels had be laundered they were in fact very grey and stained. A couple of times we had to ask for towels as we were not provided with enough and on one evening mosquito coils were not placed in our room and we got well bitten throughout the night (the villas are not totally enclosed and there are no mosquito nets). There was no shade around the pool and over a two day period we could not swim in the pool as the water had turned murky due to it not being tested and treated. Also there was another set of villas behind ours and in the evening it would be quite noisy with the sounds of other holiday makers in their pool. As we said - great location - spacious villas however a lot of room for improvement. We would stay there again - No.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak