My partner and I stayed at Bonsai Villas for 9 nights in April 2013. The villas were clean with a beautiful decor, and the grounds and pool were wonderful. Even though you are in the heart of Seminyak it's completly peaceful with little to no city/traffic sounds. The staff were beyond helpful and assisted us in any task to an exceptional standard. Each morning the room was cleaned and the staff left beautiful towel sculptures on the bed! It really was a relaxing and care free experience! Its located right next to the Bintang supermarket and down the road from 'Eat Street' and many great beach clubs which we found very helpful. I highly recommend staying at the Bonsai Villas.
Thank you, Rudi and the boys. We will be back to stay with you again!! :o)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak