This ones a true gem amazing villas and great staff also e owner is always on site to help with anything we felt very safe there and no need to use the safe the staff is very professional and tidy the clean rooms to a western standard daily and the rooms are nice and clean. You get your own villa which is like 1,300 sqft with full aminties just show up with your bag everything else is here you can cook with the stove with full pots and pans get order in every night from 100s of restraunts and services direct to room my girlfriend had waxing and pedicure and short massage for 45usd they came to the room and she really enjoyed it. Outside of the rooms the market is close and a must is tours with Bennie the owners younger brother speaks good English and has great recommendations we went 3 days of tours with him and it was amazing he took us everywhere from shopping to ubud to the rice fields the zoo is a must to you can feed everything up close but 8hours is 45usd it's a deal !
Thanks again bonsai for a amazing stay and thank you staff for helping make it awesome !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak