All reviewsseminyak squareprivate poolroom serviceoutdoor bathroomevery morninghuge bathgreat villaour honeymoonmain shoppingairport transferindonesian breakfastdvd playercleaned dailyw hotelpeace and quietfantastic staytucked away
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stayed at aria for 3 nights with my boyfriend using the honeymoon package (was in fact my birthday) the pamper was delightful and and candlelit dinner in villa was romantic and so pretty. (the waiter who served us couldnt do any more for you he was so happy and polite). I can safely say my stay has been wonderful all the staff even the cleaners say hello and always with a smile on their face. The villa was beautiful and clean food is also amazing. I have had the the best time and will defiantly be coming back to aria if we visit BAli again. All staff a credit to Aria Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Natalierichards
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We recently spent 9 nights at the Aria and found the villas perfect. The rooms are very spacious and the with the outdoor kitchen it is very roomy. The bathroom is beautiful and the bath is amazing. A little weird when it is raining and you are having a shower and getting rained on at the same time but just adds to the experience. We found our Vila number 8 very quiet and close to the reception area. The pool is great and quite large. Very private.
The back of the resort makes it a lot quicker to walk into Seminyak. My only criticism would be the restaurant. It really has no atmosphere and this turned me off from eating dinner there. Breakfast was ok and was included so we ate there each morning.

We had a massage in our villa and it was probably the best one I had the whole time I was there. Highly recommend it !!

The staff were very friendly and would go out of their way to help you. Most of them knew our names off by heart.

All in all I would definitely recommend this property.

Room Tip: Villa 8 was very quiet and close to reception
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed at Aria for our honeymoon and had a wonderful time. From the moment we were met at the airport by our driver, we were handed cold towels and a bottle of chill water which made all the difference in the blazing heat.

We stayed in Villa no 6 and it was perfectly cleaned and the pool was just outside the bedroom, the staff attention to details is second to none and they will do their best to make sure you are comfortable and attend to all your needs.

We also recommend the massage, the therapist are very experienced and they will ensure you are well relaxed.

Overall it was a great experience and we will be back next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mkoolb
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Just a short but very definite message to let other travelers know that these pool villas and more importantly the staff there, are absolutely fantastic.
We went there two years ago for 4 days then at short notice went for 8 days last week on May 9th.
The non stop attention and courteous hello from the staff, the amazing position in the middle of Seminyak, and the total privacy, cleanliness of your own pool is just fantastic.
Kay and I highly recommend this wonderful place, it was like a honeymoon ( and yep we are in our 60's)... enjoy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jeroen d
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I recently stayed at Aria Villas for 4 nights and loved it. Loved the privacy of our own pool just for us and the outdoor stone bath and shower! Breakfast was good - we ate in the restaurant and also had it delivered one morning to our villa where we ate beside our private pool. Felt very spoilt and the service was impeccable! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming, made our stay complete.

Location was ok, 10 minute walk to potato head and 5 minute walk to Sarong and Biku (all places worth visiting). Less then a 10 minute drive by taxi (equivalent to $1 aud) to Seminyak Square, and a 20 - 30 minute walk to any sort of good swimming area along Seminyak beach.

Only couple minor things (which wouldn't put me off from staying again) were: the hot water running out if having two showers in a row; and the rooster crowing at 6am every
morning. But overall loved our stay and especially the wonderful staff. Must add that we got a special deal over the Internet with a private single bedroom pool villa for $200 a night (I believe this villa is normally double that price).

Would definately recommend if you don't mind not being right on the beach and love the privacy and serenity of your own pool and villa.

• Stayed: June 2013