We recently spent 9 nights at the Aria and found the villas perfect. The rooms are very spacious and the with the outdoor kitchen it is very roomy. The bathroom is beautiful and the bath is amazing. A little weird when it is raining and you are having a shower and getting rained on at the same time but just adds to the experience. We found our Vila number 8 very quiet and close to the reception area. The pool is great and quite large. Very private.
The back of the resort makes it a lot quicker to walk into Seminyak. My only criticism would be the restaurant. It really has no atmosphere and this turned me off from eating dinner there. Breakfast was ok and was included so we ate there each morning.
We had a massage in our villa and it was probably the best one I had the whole time I was there. Highly recommend it !!
The staff were very friendly and would go out of their way to help you. Most of them knew our names off by heart.
All in all I would definitely recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aria Exclusive is a new set of Exclusive villas designed for the discerning travelers.Make a choice, as each of our villas is differently set up to better cater for your individual needs and priorities. Choose from luxury bathroom experience, luxurious swimming Pool, or spacious living and dining area. These are the combinations provided in our modern villas style to satisfy all the needs of astute travelers. The property are 19 unit of villa in charming luxury place in Seminyak- Kuta – Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aria Exclusive Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aria Luxury Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Aria Luxury Villas And Spa
- Aria Exclusive Villas And Spa Bali/Seminyak