i have stayed in many hotels and this one easily won first prize.
the villas made me feel as if my partner and i were the only people staying at the hotel. the private pool was the biggest ive ever seen in a villa and the outdoor kitchen was beautiful and provided us with all kitchen utensils and equipment we needed for delicious lunches and dinners.
The breakfast was amazing. all you can eat american and local dishes. one morning when we slept-in the kitchen staff called us up on the villa phone and delivered the food to our room, which i thought was incredible service seeing as at other hotels ive been to if your not at breakfast by 10, you miss out!
The staff all called my partner and i by our first name. they arranged reasonably priced tours for us and even extended our check in free of charge for an extra 2 hours because of our late flight!
the location is fantastic just a short scooter ride/ taxi away from Kuta and Leigan but seconds away from the beach and beautiful upper class restaurants you find in Seminyak.
a huge team of 8 people would come in everyday and clean Everything including the pool and then would come again in the afternoon again!
only thing i think the resort could benefit from is extending the room service menu to 24 hours. we arrived at the hotel at 3am and because the free airport shuttle picked us up we were starving and hadn't eaten since the tiny lasagna we had on our flight. we ended up telling reception and they brought us take away food an hour later which we were very grateful for but it would've been more convenient if they could've made us a quick sandwich from the kitchen!
Also i think they could improve by providing a fitness center or a gym. for a 4-5 star hotel not to have one i think is a bit inconvenient! (i put on 3kgs in one week)
i do not recommend bali as a hotel destination at all because they hate Australians and the police and locals are ridiculous and corrupt but if you like bali then you must stay at this Beautiful hotel recommend it to everyone i know, worth every cent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aria Exclusive is a new set of Exclusive villas designed for the discerning travelers.Make a choice, as each of our villas is differently set up to better cater for your individual needs and priorities. Choose from luxury bathroom experience, luxurious swimming Pool, or spacious living and dining area. These are the combinations provided in our modern villas style to satisfy all the needs of astute travelers. The property are 19 unit of villa in charming luxury place in Seminyak- Kuta – Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aria Exclusive Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aria Luxury Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Aria Luxury Villas And Spa
- Aria Exclusive Villas And Spa Bali/Seminyak