Aria Exclusive Villas and Spa
$270
$585
$228
Agoda.com
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
$558
$527
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$210
$186
$250
$201
$214
$181
All reviewsseminyak squareprivate poolpotato headoutdoor showerroom serviceevery morningthe main roadhired a scootergreat villaour honeymoonair conairport transfermosquito coilsdvd playerfantastic stayw hotelpeace and quiet
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Aria is well situated for the quiet area of the beach, for the bustle of Seminyak and Kuta but is very quiet and peaceful: just what I was looking for. It is small and intimate and all the staff immediately knew me and greeted me by name. The villas are very comfortable and spacious with a good size private pool that you can actually swim in, great bathrooms with a massive tub, kitchenette, loads of Tv channels, good little kitchenette, well serviced, good amenities: I cannot fault this place. The breakfasts were excellent and the rest of the food very good and the restaurant on the 1st floor very nice. Service impeccable. Value for money was second to none. I will definitley stay there again when I go to Bali. I also had a great in-room massage. Well done Aria.

Room Tip: They all seemed good: I was in number 12 which was about half way from reception to the end of the complex.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank IanVella
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I booked this villa based on reviews read about Aria Exclusive Villas but found out it had undergone a name change to Devins Skyvilla. There are apparently 2 Aria Villas in Seminyak. We stayed in Villa J and arrived slightly disappointed to an older version of the pictures. It feels like they don't thoroughly clean the villas and we had no bath gel for our four night stay, even with our room made every day. The place did grow on us though and we loved the peacefulness of the place, having breakfast served in the room, having a massage in our villa and lazing by the pool. The temperature of the water is pretty cold but refreshing after an afternoon of sunbaking. It is right next door to the entrance of the W Resort, which is a must visit for a drink at happy hour. The resort is simply stunning. Biku, the sister restaurant of Devins, is a better option for breakfast. The staff were extremely helpful and provided a convenient shuttle service in to town or restaurants near by. Would probably not stay here again, although had a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We have nothing but positive things to say about Aria Villas. The villa itself is roomy, clean and comfortable. The bathroom is huge and the outdoor shower is wonderful and ensures you don't end up with a steamy room. We loved the pool although the water was quite cold but great for cooling off after a heavy day of shopping. The room is tidied twice a day and there is a downturn service with mosquito spraying, which ensured we were not bothered by Mozzies. The check in was quick and easy and the staff were friendly and helpful. The location is actually really good. Yes, the road at the front entrance is pot holed and some distance from the main road, but as previously mentioned the back entrance, which has iron gates and a security guard 24/7, is paved and takes about three minutes to walk. You are in the thick of it, walking distance to Sarong, Potato Head, Biku, La Lucciola and some great shops. There are also lots of authentic warengs very close by with excellent food. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband and I chose to stay at Aria Exclusive Vilka for 3 nights. After reading some bad reviews we were a little unsure of what we were in for. I have to say we were both pleasantly surprised. The villa (20) was beautiful and very well looked after. The pool was great and the bathroom and shower area were amazing. We had breakfast upstairs in the morning and although there wasn't a huge selection, the omelettes that were made to order were delicious. Every morning the staff would greet us by our names and would have a chat, was very welcoming. The front road is very bumpy but is only used if using the free shuttle service or getting a taxi back, otherwise use the back exit which brings you out right near some of Seminyaks best restaurants.
Highly recommend these villas and we will definitely be back again.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a great stay at Aria Exclusive villas, I am really picky and check all reviews always and some reviews on here scared me, but I honestly couldn't have been happier with our choice. We chose the one bedroom honeymoon villa (stayed in Villa 9) and it was awesome. Much bigger then we expected, clean and the location was perfect for us. Some people who had written reviews said they didn't like the location, we used a scooter so for us it was exactly what we needed, we would park our scooter at the back entrance, ride to the end of the lane and then we would be on the same street as so many great shops and Restruants, including photo head, further down is Kudeta, the living room and heaps of other great spots. If your planning on walking everywhere, it will be a very short cab ride into seminyak, but honestly I would go for the scooter option, i would definitely stay there again, we were both very happy & like I said earlier I am really picky! The only negative I have is the breakfast was very ordinary, we ony went once and then opted to eat in Restruants which was nicer as we chose ones right in the beach. It's not bad there just wasnt many options.

• Stayed: August 2012