The Seiryu Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$228
$123
$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$70
$52
Hotels.com
$377
$339
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$431
$234
$254
$234
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $294/night.

The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$354
$95
Priceline
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$311
$542
$602
$511
Agoda.com
All reviewsseminyak squareprivate poolroom serviceoutdoor bathroomevery morninghuge bathgreat villaour honeymoonairport transfermosquito coilsindonesian breakfastdvd playercleaned dailyw hotelpeace and quietfantastic staythe main street
Reviewed April 15, 2011

It was so amazing and we where sad to leave.The ARIA is luxury and very private, which is
essential and sometimes hard to find in a Villa. The pool is a generous size all in clean
conditions, the staff are so friendly and everything was just perfect.
My wife and I can highly recommend the ARIA Villa located in Seminyak / Bali, not far from
the Beach. Even the Espresso was like in Italy. We definitely will stay there again next time !!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank onde-onde
Reviewed April 3, 2011

Aria was our first stop of our Bali honeymoon. From the moment we stepped out of the airport our driver Dika was extremely polite and helpful. We had a very late flight and the staff at Aria checked us in quickly and efficiently so we could relax in our beautiful villa. The villa was clean and spacious. The pool was sparkling and the perfect temperature for a midnight swim. The timber doors were slightly worn from moisture but everything else was in good condition.

The breakfast menu had great variety, dishes were generous and delicious. I must reccommend the bubur ayam (chicken rice porridge)!

The villa location is a few minutes drive and about 10-15 minutes walk from the main strip of Seminyak where all the bars and resturants are.

The staff including security guards were extremely helpful organising shuttles, scooters and nights out for us. We stayed at Aria for 4 nights and were very sad to leave. We will definitely be staying there again on our next trip!

Room Tip: Hire a scooter to get to/from main Seminyak!
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank kamoa
Reviewed March 27, 2011

A friend recommended that we stay at Aria Villas during our 6 days in Bali and what a recommendation it was. Upon arrival, we were blown away by the beauty and extravagance of our honeymoon executive suite, which had its own pool, deck and large bath tub. It was my first of many 'wow' moments throughout our holidays. Our biggest decision of each day was whether we go exploring or just stay to enjoy our villa as it was just divine.
Not only that, the staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating towards our sometimes demanding requirements. An example was when we lost our motorbike keys and after informing them of our dilemma, the staff at Aria came up with a solution which meant that we didn't have to deal with the stress of getting another key cut.
We found the location of Aria perfect. lt was close to some of Bali's nicest restaurants, funkiest bars and secluded beaches. It was only a short 5 minute trip into the main hub of Seminyak.
I seriously cannot wait to get back to Bali and when I do, there is no doubt that I'll be heading back to Aria Villas to experience more of that magic!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ShaneMurarenko
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Spent 4 nights at Aria Villas in February with a friend. Had never stayed in a villa before, but ill never stay in a normal hotel room ever again after this! We stayed in the older villas in the old wing, but was still an amazing experience. And when I say older, I mean its no more than 5 years older than the brand new villas that have recently opened.

Each villa has high walls and its own private entrance down a well manicured garden path. The villa compound is quite large, with its own gardens with palms etc and a huge private pool. There were frangipanis and flower arrangements placed on all the beds, sofas, towels, bath etc everywhere. The bedroom, which is pretty much the only inside area, is huge, with high ceilings. The bed, which had a flower and palm arrangement on it was huge and very comfy. Could have fit 4 people ;) Its surrounded by a mosquito net so you could sleep with the doors open, but the air conditioner was very effective too. Rooms comes with a TV with some cable channels, a dvd player (to test out all the copied dvds you can buy in the stores), a tropical fruit basket, robes and slippers etc. The bedroom opens up to a great bathroom made from beautiful volcanic stone with plenty of cupboard space. The Shower is actually outside, and the tub is huge! The rain shower head was literally a foot wide. The shower area is covered and surrounded by really nice palm trees. Although it doesn’t offer much for privacy, its an amazing feeling and is perfect for couples. My god, the things you can do outside that you thought you couldn’t do at home.... ;) The kitchen / living area is also open plan outside and is very well equip.

The pool is great and really big with a beautiful water fall. Ours had some shade from palm trees, but still caught some sun for tanning. Upstairs, we had another outdoor tanning area with a couple more sun lounges and a covered gazebo with chase lounge and ceiling fan. Great view of the surrounding areas. Think we had the best villa of them all by the looks of things! Looks like many of the other villas are varying in design which could be great to come back and try something new.

Had room service a couple of times, the green curry and the banana pancakes were fantastic and well priced. The breakfast is served either in your villa or in the restaurant on the top floor of the beautiful new reception area. Its a la carte, and pretty good. Always very friendly service.

The villas are located down an alley way from the main road which means its very quiet, and the alley walk is safe. Its about a 15 minute walk to the town centre, 5 to the beach and is right next door to the brand new Potato Head - which I HIGHLY recommend. Its an amazing new beach club, wicked architecture, fantastic food - DAMN good cocktail list, beautiful pool, parties and direct beach access. Also Ku De Ta etc is only 10 mins drive away. The villas have a car that will pretty much take you anywhere, including pick up and drop off at the airport.

All in all, I think its great value for money and true boutique luxury. Contrary to what other have said, I think Aria is in a really great location. Absolutely in the upscale area of Seminyak and you can get to the important things like Potato Head, beach, shops and restaurants within walking distance. The main town square is no more than a 5 min drive away which they are happy to drive you to, or just get a taxi (its like $1!). I was most concerned about location when I booked the place, as I wanted to be central. But once I saw what Kuta etc was actually like (We stayed in the heart of Kuta Beach for 2 nights too - so loud!) I was glad we actually picked this place. Its close to the cool, important stuff. For the record, we are 29 year old Aussies, but I would recommend this place for couples, honeymooners, mates and girls weekends. Would be OK for families, although apart from the great pools, there’s no much there for kids. Plus, I don’t want screaming little kids ruining my holidays when I come back!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank dudewheresmy
Reviewed March 21, 2011

Overall a good stay, probably would go elsewhere next time.
We booked last minute and our first few choices were already booked so we went here.

The service staff is awesome, always did what they could to help whenever we had a problem. Problem was there were too many problems.

The room itself was great. Large bed, comfy sheets, flat screen TV with a efficient AC.
The washroom was a little weird, since it was outside, but we got used to it quickly and actually started liking it after a while.

We stayed in the honeymoon suite for 3 nights.

Pros:
Strong shower. Large tub. Helpful staff. Good breakfast with sufficient variety to keep you from being bored with it for a stay of probably a week but no more. Large pool. Great kitchen.

Cons:
Room service would take our pool towels, but not replace them...everyday! Called and resolved immediately. Pool light was burnt out, they replaced it the next morning. Sometimes would have to call a few times to get something done. Missing a few amenities, like a blow dryer, iron, ironing board, hair conditioner. Pool was cold every day, though it was in the high 30s every day we were there. A heated pool would have been appreciated. My wife dreaded going in, but braved it anyway, I even found it cold though and we're both Canadian, so we're used to cold and still we complained. Plus we kept having to ask them to turn on the water fall in the pool. They didn't tell us the login info for the wifi and it wasn't written anywhere in the room, and they didn't answer when we called for about 20 minutes. One day all the phones went dead for a few hours, even to call within the resort.

Overall it was good for the price and that we booked last minute. I probably wouldn't stay here again just because I feel there's better places to stay in the area.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple