I've stayed in Akara Divine Villas many times on my visit to Bali and I have always been impressed with the service, professionalism and friendliness of the management. They addressed me by my first name every time I am there and all of them are very helpful in fulfilling what I need from food and beverages requests even during my very late night arrival in Bali, transportation and late night service when I wasn't feeling so well and needed them to get me some medicine.
I have stayed in a few villas in Akara, and I was surprised when on my last visit, there's a new 4 bedroom villa! The extension made a huge sweet difference, and I promise on my next visit, I'd take some photos and post it here. The pool is bigger and wider... there's a spacious deck where my friends and I can sun bathe, an outdoor bar and kitchen. Overall, it is beautiful !!
The location of Akara is the best for us who travel from Jakarta. It is very centrally located around the best venues such as Potato Head Beach Club, Ku De Ta, Metis, Biku, The Legian Hotel, Mint, Mantra, shopping areas, and countless other top restaurants, bars and night venues. It is also a few minutes away from the beach when I feel the need to just lay down and enjoy the sun. Akara also provides bicycles, so if you're like me and prefer a healthy way of traveling around, you should definitely ride the bicycles to get you around the nearby places, since everything is just a few minutes away.
All in all, my total experience in Akara Divine Villas has always been incredible. The interior is divine, service is top notch, mouth-watering in-villa (tuna tartare is to die for) dining by and I definitely recommend Akara to everyone who would like to visit Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a stone’s throw away from Petitenget Beach, the exclusive one, two and three bedroom Akara Villas are designed to anticipate every need of the taste-conscious traveller to Bali. Consistently booked out, Akara Villas showcase chic villa living in the midst of Bali’s hippest resort area, a perfect alternative to a weekend city-break or a sneaky week away with the family. A private entrance to each villa leads via walkway through to tastefully appointed and spacious living quarters, replete with adjoining pool and sun deck lounging areas. Luxurious bedding and furnishings give the villas a cosy yet modern feel as days are spent reclining and unwinding poolside whilst enjoying the flat screen TV with DVD player, WiFi Internet, Bose iPod dock sound system with butler on call to cater to every whim. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Akara Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akara Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Akara Villas Bali/Seminyak