“Only the big villas”

Ranked #85 of 417 Specialty Lodging in Seminyak
Sydney, Australia
“Only the big villas”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I have been to bali more then 15 times and unfortunately this hotel was very disappointing.
The one bedroom villa it's just bad ! The toilet is literally next to the bed ( no wall) at least you are traveling SOLO this villa is a no go.
Breakfast it's very basic : just an egg on a plate.
The cleanness of the place was also very disappointing.
The big villas are a good value, very spacious and the hotel is in a good location.

Room Tip: Only the 2/3 bedroom villas they are a good price, nice and spacious.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stay in Yuubi villa on Four on Drupadi for 4D3N and we really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are quite big yet very nice and clean, the private pool and onsen made my nephew and niece really happy. Unfortunately there are not many choices for food. The staff was really kind and nice. Complete facilities with a very good service. My family surely will stay in Four On Drupadi when we ho to Bali again. It's just PERFECT

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Dyah Ayu W
Melbourne
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My partner and I stayed in the Damou villa at Four @ Drupadi for a week, when we left to go to Gili we decided we liked it so much that we would re-book there for the last week of our holiday. When we arrived back from Gili they had upgraded us to the Yuubi villa! Both villas were lovely, with everything beautifully clean, well presented and very spacious. The staff are very helpful and attentive without being too intrusive. In particular Nora (the Marketing Manager), she was exceptional! She was extremely helpful in organising anything for us from booking restaurants to tours to general info about the area, she could not have been more helpful. The location is perfect, it's quiet, yet within walking distance to the great restaurants on "Eat Street" like Ultimo ect. Also only about a 10 min stroll to Ku De Ta. The free shuttle around is great as you can arrange drop off and pick up from places it can be hard to get a Taxi from. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Vanessa K
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The villas are in a great location, sifisticated, clean and great value for money. The staff was always available to assist with anything we asked , very professional and very kind. We ll certainly be back

• Stayed October 2013
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I stayed here for three days, the price is quiet expensive. The rooms are big and clean. The pool is big enough. The staff are the best, very polite and hardworking.
The problem is that i stayed at Amore Villa the room in second floor have a "see through" bathroom mirror, this maybe ok for couple but a problem for travelling friends and family. Biggest problem is that I booked the villa through their website which directly link to third party that i dont know at that moment. This company charge us Rp13,000++ for US$1 which we complain to the management and they give us Rp11,500 reasonable currency exchange rate when we check-out. I learned my lesson. Online booking website may decieve us, luckly Four on Drupadi's staff help me. Thanks to them.

• Stayed September 2013
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My family and I stayed at Four@Drupadi from 12 to 15 September 2013. We were delighted, upon arrival, to be led to the Yuubi Villa since we were impressed by the pictures on the website prior to our visit. True to its Japanese theme, the facilities (the garden, pool, the Japanese pebbled garden on the second floor) were serene and we felt transported to the land of the rising sun. The two bedrooms were dreamy in its decor, and very spacious. The staff were prompt and friendly. Our butler (I am afraid I cant remember his name) who served us from the second to the last day was attentive, and ever smiling. The managers, the cooks, the spa ladies were all accommodating. The location was good as restaurants and supermarkets were nearby. We appreciated the free transport to the area nearby too. Only two regrets - we didnt know the staff could have arranged a tour for us so we had earlier arranged for a different agency for it. Second small regret? Forgetful me left my glasses back in the villa! Anyway, thank you Drupadi for an unforgettable holiday!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My friend and I decided to visit Bali for the first time. We're both are hard working professionals who just needed an R&R getaway. After little last-minute research, I decided to book a couple of nights at one of the Four@Drupadi villas. The plan was to stay at this place for 2 nights, and then move on to another hotel/resort. We were so pleased the first two nights that we decided to extend our stay for the entire trip - a total of 9 nights.

I'm an experienced traveler who've traveled the world and have stayed in many 5-Star establishments at some very exotic destinations. So, it's somewhat hard to empress me. My friend is also an experienced traveler, but he is the picky/demanding type who's very hard to please. Yet, truth be told, the both of us were impressed, and very pleased with all aspects of our stay at this place.

Aside from the elegance, the tasteful design, the cleanness, the great location, the great value and the available on-site amenities, what really made this a special place for us was the OUTSTANDING service. The staff were polite, very helpful and kind. Nora (the Marketing Manager of the complex) brought customer service to another height. She was exceptional and beyond helpful. She did everything just perfect and was really there whenever we needed her. Even after hours. On a couple of occasions, she stayed after hours to explain, plan and/or coordinate our daily tours with staff members, tour guides, drivers, etc. That really made us feel special and insured that our Bali trip was a memorable one.

If I'm not mistaken, four@drupadi has 6 Villas, ranging from one bedroom to three bedrooms. My friend and I stayed at three of the 2-bedroom villas (Amore the Italian them, Pyaar the Indian theme and Yuubi the Japanese theme). Amore (the Italian theme) was the nicest and most elegant (I highly recommend it). Nonetheless, the other two were also very nice and very clean. We really wanted to experience Cinta (a 3-bedroom Balinese theme villa), but it was occupied during our stay. We did get to see it however, and it was absolutely a piece of art. kudos to the interior designer. She (an Australian) really did a wonderful job.

All-in-all, given the chance, I will certainly go back to Bali and will absolutely stay at the same place - four@drupadi in Seminyak. Next time however, I think I'll take someone special :)

Room Tip: Stay at the 2-bedroom Italian villa (Amore) if you can. The the 3-bedrrom Balinese villa is a little...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends