My sister, brother and I stayed here for 5 nights during a 10 day holiday in Bali and I can honestly say in my 15 years of travel and numerous trips to Bali, I have never experienced such bad service as we did in this hotel.
One of the hotel inclusions was a "24 hour butler service"- I don't know where to start about how inaccurate this is.. Firstly the butler we had was rude and she had an attitude. When you dial for the butler or for anyone for that matter, no one actually answers the phone. The hotel seemed to always be understaffed and when you finally do get through to someone they seldom understand English. On one occasion when we got through to someone to ask where our bath towels were- the man on the line didn't speak English, he laughed then hung up on me.
The hotel asks you pre-order your breakfast the night before and to advise what time you would like the breakfast delivered to your villa. 4 out of 5 times our breakfast was at least half an hour late. Twice we had to cancel pre-booked day trips due to the delayed breakfast. The breakfast itself is basic to say the least- not what you would expect from a hotel you pay close to $300 a night for.
Another inclusion was afternoon tea and evening canapes- we were never given afternoon tea and on our last night in the hotel they did not bother to provide the canapes.
On our third day the hotel ran out of clean towels so they left pool towels for us in the bathroom. Of course when we rang the butler no one answered and then when we got through a security guard picked up and thought the whole thing was a joke- laughed and hung up.
The hotel does not have a spa facility but instead can book you in to a spa 20 mins away. When I enquired about transport the hotel advised me I'd need to find my own way there and back.. Again not what you would expect to hear from a hotel charging this much.
All in all a disappointing and frustrating experience. I'd look elsewhere- plenty of great hotels for this price in the same area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four On Drupadi is a stylish residence estate for Romance- perfect for travellers seeking intimate and lovable moments to bond with their loved ones.Strategically located in the heart of Seminyak, off the main hustle and bustle Seminyak street, along Jalan Drupadi road, Four On Drupadi is within close walking distance to some of the most cosmopolitan dining and shopping venues that Bali has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Four On Drupadi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four@Drupadi Hotel Seminyak
- Four On Drupadi Bali/Seminyak