Don't you just love when you come off a plane in a new country and there is someone holding a sign with your name on it? This is what happened when I turned up in Bali last month. We were met and whisked through the mayhem at Denpasar airport and delivered to Teka-Teki House.
On arrival the rooms were clean and inviting with little flowers on the pillows even better than the pictures. Jules was a great hostess, organizing us with restaurants and a great breakfast in the morning. Great value Rosemary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right in the heart of Seminyak, 10 minutes walk to the beach, seconds to great shops, clubs and restaurants, Teka-Teki House offers clean, affordable accommodation to single travellers, couples, groups, friends and small families of all ages. Balinese from the outside, with all the modern comforts inside. Teka-Teki House is a guesthouse, not a hotel. We value diversity and welcome all guests as our family. Our family also includes two Bali dogs and a Bali cat so you won't even have to miss your pets. After staying at Teka-Teki House, you'll feel like you've been living in Bali for years, with local staff, and one Australian to help you find the Western conveniences. We have a variety of accommodation: a mixed 6 bed dorm, 2 rooms that share a bathroom and 3 rooms that have their own bathroom. We can also help organise tours, transport and adventures for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Teka-Teki House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teka-Teki House Hotel Seminyak
- Teka-Teki House Bali/Seminyak