“Lucky Day !”
Review of Lucky Day

Lucky Day
Ranked #57 of 524 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
QLD, Australia
“Lucky Day !”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Have been to Lucky Day in previous trips so almost walked past it this time as the garden has now gone! New owners have taken it on and made a few changes but the same great food ,service and Atmosphere remains ! Though I did love the garden with the fairy lights and the sign that said "Lucky Day....A Place To Be"
We loved the two for one cocktails or beer during a very long happy hour !
My husband had the seafood platter and myself the chilli prawns Yum!
Decided a second visit was needed and had some very yummy prawn dumplings and rice paper rolls! Had the Nasi Goreng and hubby had the surf and turf...both very good!
We met the Aussie owner and he is very friendly !
See you next trip ! We will be back !

• Korean first
Kakadu National Park, Darwin
“How have I missed this place?”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

As a frequent visitor to Bali I thought that I had a fair knowledge of the best places to have a cold beer. How wrong I was! A friend recommended Lucky Day to us after visiting several times in as many days, and he was spot on. Our group was lucky enough to be seated at the bar during our visit, and the attentive service that we received from Bagus could not be faulted. We happily sampled all of the cocktails before settling on our favourites (Bloody Mary for me thanks), and kept the fun going with some very tasty tapas. The pork dumplings were awesome, we couldn't get enough. Also worthy of a mention was the Peking duck, spiced pork, salt and pepper squid and fish cakes. Towards the end of the night we also ordered pizza, which again was great. Our server Ayu was so friendly.
We met Mitch, the Aussie owner, and enjoyed his company throughout the night as well. In fact the whole bar became friends; its that kind of place.
Cold beer, great cocktails (2 for 1 during happy hour) fabulous atmosphere and good friends. What more could a girl want.
Thanks guys. See you all again soon.

“Best bar in Seminyak!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stumbled on to this bar just looking for a cold beer. We enjoyed it so much that we return every day for a beer. The staff are fantastic and are managed by a couple of local Aussies. Tha bar is spacious and very comfortable. Will definitly return on our next trip to Bali. Keep up the good work Mitch, Caroline and the rest of the crew.

Perth
“Food Good but never book a table.........”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Hi I know my title sounds a little stupid but let me explain. On a recent trip to Bali we ate at this restaurant several times. The food is ok don't order the surf and turf as the squid tastes like rubber. The flavour in the pork ribs excellent, but here the let down. We booked a table to watch the Fremantle v Sydney only to rock up to find someone at the table we booked, and the restaurant nearly full. But do you think they would fulfill our booking no, so never book a table as you won't get in.

1 Thank Captain555
Albany, Australia
“Good food!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The food was delicious!! My husband had the sirloin steak and I had the stuffed snapper. The staff were very friendly and the owner Mitch came and introduced himself and made us feel very welcome. The cocktails were yummy and the Bingtang was nice and cold. This was our second visit tonight and we met Caroline one of the floor managers. What a great butch! We certainly would recommend anyone staying in the Seminyak area to come and enjoy great food, staff and entertainment.