“Loved it”
Review of Lucky Day

Lucky Day
Ranked #97 of 599 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Loved everything about this place we had dinner there twice n our last lunch in Bali, we found our fav drink here on our 2nd to last night Bali ciders :) great food n service!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Make sure to order the grilled snapper stuffed with shrimp and mushrooms! If the baby lobster is the special, order that as well! Great happy hour with bintang smalls at 17...live music and excellent staff/ owner made our evening one of my all time favorites during my stay in Bali. Fair prices for an amazing dinner!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I would like to let travellers know that this resturant is just wonderful. It has great assortment of food even for the fussy, staff and own are warm,friendly and always ready to assist. I would highly recommend this restuant for the traveller that wants good value for money meals with the gurantee of a warm welcolme!!!! 5 stars from me

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Like many others have mentioned this is a great place to eat and party. Great tunes every night and the staff are the best l have come across in Bali. Mitch who is the owner is a very friendly aussie who looks after his staff and this reflects back to customers as they are so on the ball. The salt and pepper squid is really tasty but the lobster is the stand out. Its only on special now and then so look out for it.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I have been to bali maybe 12 or more times and I have to say this place is amazing better than those fancy pants place's you get absolutely fabulous food and the service is amazing. .. the owner is a lovely man keen to have a chat and let you know all about his journey. . All I can say is I look forward to coming back here with my friend's and family a definate stop please make the effort you won't be disappointed ...