“Worth a try”
Review of Lestari Grill & Pasta - CLOSED

Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Lestari BBQ CateringEat as much as you like at your homeMixed SaladGreen SaladTomato / Cucumber SaladPasta Salad with VegetablesGarlic BreadItalian DressingFrench DressingRoquefort Cheese Dressing1000 Islands DressingBeef TenderloinTuna MédaillonsChicken BreastFrankfurter & Chorizo SausagesBaked PotatoesRatatouille VegetableSour CreamCafe de Paris SauceDill SauceBlack Pepper..
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Visited this late on a Saturday evening and it was quiet and lacked a little atmosphere but the food was the star. I had ravioli with chicken and Balinese herbs to start and it tasted non-European. Followed by a filet steak with proper steak frites (made in house). All very good, well executed and left me feeling satisfied.

Service is a bit slap dash but every thing is eventually done.

Wine list adequate and reasonable prices for Bali standards.

The indonesian selection was not the best in Bali but then I am not sure why there is this selection on what is clearly a more Italian European menu.

I'll go back.

Lestaribali, Owner at Lestari Grill & Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Dear Gordon

Thank you very much for visiting Lestari Grill & Pasta and for your very nice and helpful review.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We were looking for a place to dine on our last night in Bali before heading to the Airport for our midnight flight. Didn't want anything to expensive but wanted it to be a nice end to our lovely week in Bali. We found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and will definitely go back. The service and food were amazing with complimentary Lemoncello sorbet on arrival, great pasta and some magnificent artwork on display (friends bought a painting and they wrapped it ready for our flight whilst we had dessert). Do not be put off by the lack of people in this place, it will only be a matter of time before word gets around.

Dear Sheryl

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We came here due to the great reviews from trip advisor and we were looking for Italian option in Seminyak area after sunset drink there. Was tiring after a whole day exploring Kuta and Seminyak so it was a quick dinner. Upon arrival, a warmth welcome from the manager and after we were seated, we had attentive service and we love the food here.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

After a few days of lovely Indonesian food, our craving for pasta started again. We found Lestaru through Trip Advsior and must say Trip Advisor is right again. Our first impression was the lovely ambience of the restaurant. The food was delicious and authentic. I enjoyed my ravioli very much. The manager told us that the ravioli were made fresh and they certainly tasted fresh. Besides the ravioli, the other dishes which we liked were the ribs, cook perfectly and well seasoned. The service was attentive and personal. The staff always has a smile and ready to help. This visit turned out to be a lovely dining experience. Strongly recommended

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The only reason I can come up with as to why there weren't many people at this restaurant is that it is tucked away in Jalan Drupadi and people don't know about it. I stumbled on it walking home to my hotel down the road. This looks nice I thought. May as well eat here. The first thing that struck was the lovely ambiance. Very tasteful and upmarket.Greeted with a complimentary mini margarita and cool refresher towel at my table. The set menu was extensive and extremely well priced. I chose the garlic prawns in cream sauce with rice. Best I've had in Bali...ever. The staff were lovely. Not the sort of staff that hover over you. But all you need to do is call and they are there. Personally I like not to be too fussed over. The desert I wanted was unavailable so missed out but going back again tonight with friends. I am sure they will also be impressed as I was. As a regular to Bali Lestari will now be one of the places I will return to and introduce to my friends. Thank you. PS...the Long Island Iced Tea was full strength. Believe me.