“Fantastic, one of the best restaurant experience ever! ”
Review of Lestari Grill & Pasta - CLOSED

Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Lestari BBQ CateringEat as much as you like at your homeMixed SaladGreen SaladTomato / Cucumber SaladPasta Salad with VegetablesGarlic BreadItalian DressingFrench DressingRoquefort Cheese Dressing1000 Islands DressingBeef TenderloinTuna MédaillonsChicken BreastFrankfurter & Chorizo SausagesBaked PotatoesRatatouille VegetableSour CreamCafe de Paris SauceDill SauceBlack Pepper..
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Chose Lestari for by birthday celebration. Lestari would be even more popular if it was easy to find, it's hidden away in some back streets with some poor lighting but don't let this deter you from this exceptional restuarant.

The staff are the best I have seen, very attentive and warm. On the way to restaurant I actually fell into a metre deep hole and cut myself, the staff were very quick to help me tend to my wounds and made sure I was ok.

All patched up we proceeded to look at the menu which had a good selection. We chose different types of ravioli, ribs, fondue. Food was exceptional, just fondue probably shouldn't be ordered for two, it could have fed 5-6 people!

Birthday cake on the house was brought out where staff and the owner came to sing Thai birthday song.

All in it was fantastic all-round of first-rate food, environment and service. Would love to come back when I am in Bali again.

Lestaribali, Owner at Lestari Grill & Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Will

Thank you very much for visiting Lestari Grill & Pasta and for your very nice and helpful review.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I live in Bali and whenever I feel like treating myself, I enjoy a culinary highlight in Lestari Grill & Pasta.

Lovely atmosphere, great Service and always a welcoming handshake from the Manager Nyoman Gede

The Entrecote café de Paris, the famous house specialty, is unmatched and the whole menu a wonderful mix of Swiss and Italian dishes.

Dear Rosmarie

Reviewed January 5, 2014

there is a momet , you want to rest from sambal & co. then you want to eat out at Lestari Grill. By the amount of repeating customers alone, you can tell this is a good place to hang out for a while.
what you want to try: the ravioli.. thin and deliciouse, gnocchi ..better then in most of the restaurants back home.. / want to be brave - have the porc ribs... we would kill for the recipe. good drink selection and the owner is always arround. we loved it !

Dear Stefan

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Our family of six (ages 9, 12, 14, 42, 43, 67) all enjoyed our food very well. It's like eating in Italy though as it is not fast, but probably attributes to the freshness of it as a result. It is however worth it, especially with the family - large group of friends to socialize over some drinks before it comes.

Cost, compared to where have lived in the States equated to about $80 usd; where as for six of us at a restaurant like that, it would of pushed close to $200 with the cocktails we enjoyed.

The raviolis were very fresh and excellent, so were the grilled prawns, and several other pasta dishes we ordered.

The only thing I wish I knew ahead of time was that the serving sizes were not extremely large, and with the cost as low as it was I would have maybe ordered a second half dish of something else. For the others in our family though serving size was just fine.

We plan to go back again during our week long holiday here.

Dear Jeff

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This was a trip advisor pick. We were not disappointed, food was excellent and the wine chosen also very good. Disappointed in the heat, while quiet a few fans we arrived a little early and typical Asian experience, where the air con is not turned on until the guests arrive. The place is to big to cool quickly, so, some for-thought on hot days would make the place more pleasurable.
I had the duck and my wife the lamb shank! both great meals.

Lestaribali, Owner at Lestari Grill & Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Guest