“What a place”

Khaima Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner, French, Indonesian, Moroccan, International, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Khaima Restaurant is a famous dine-out place in the heart of Bali. Located in Jalan Oberoi in Seminyak, this chill & chic restaurant offers international, Indonesian and Mediterranean food in a high-fashionable design. People also come to enjoy some special cocktails at the bar, close to the lively Oberoi Street. At the same place, people share special times with friends and family at the Shisha lounge, one of the most rare and famous shisha places in Bali.
“What a place”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

The Maroccan/ French cook knows his business. A blend of Moroccan, Indonesian and Western dishes is what his restaurant serves. The Maroccan guru is himself in the kitchen as the kitchen manager, not in the restaurant, and supervises what goes out of the kitchen. A true professional. One can see that observing him from the bar. The dishes, both Moroccan and Indonesian were delicious, one of the best in Seminyak we have tasted over two weeks. Prices are very reasonable. Nice service. Signature restaurant, which should be part of your overall Seminyak experience.

Visited February 2014

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Good food and good shisha”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

A good place to have a dinner at this beautiful Morocan restaurant- huge cus-cus dish, perfect tar tar, awesome soups, deserts and teas.
Better to reserve a table for a dinner time.
Колоритное место.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Inna A
Antwerp, Belgium
“great food”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The restaurant is located in the heart of Seminyak on the road jl Laksamana.
Interior is so nice, and such a great food and athmosphere.
The restaurant is owned by a Belgian who lives already in Bali for over 15 years.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Gunter A
Ballarat, Australia
“My Favourite Feed in Bali!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I visited Khaima on a recent trip to Bali with my siblings, each night we took in turns of who decided where we ate each night - tonight was my turn! We'd just finished a day trip and got dropped off in Seminyak to eat dinner. The best indicator of a good restaurant in Bali is the number of Australians dining there. The staff were quick to have us seated with menus in hand and our first drinks weren't far away. Needless to say we were not disappointed, I had no concerns devouring a three course meal of the nicest food I ate on my trip. Khaima serve Australian quality food at Bali prices, you just can't go wrong!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jake0808
Melbourne, Australia
“Relaxed setting and good food”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited Khaima after a number of recommendations. We enjoyed our time sitting in the window watching the world go bye. It's a nice and casual place. The menu was good and we enjoyed the food but I wouldn't get too over excited. I love hummus dip and was slightly disappointed with it after we ordered. It was dry and only served with a couple pieces of bread. The other items were ok but I wouldn't rush back given the limitless options in Seminyak.

• Visited January 2014