“delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Khaima Restaurant - CLOSED

Khaima Restaurant
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Khaima Restaurant is a famous dine-out place in the heart of Bali. Located in Jalan Oberoi in Seminyak, this chill & chic restaurant offers international, Indonesian and Mediterranean food in a high-fashionable design. People also come to enjoy some special cocktails at the bar, close to the lively Oberoi Street. At the same place, people share special times with friends and family at the Shisha lounge, one of the most rare and famous shisha places in Bali.
Seminyak, Indonesia
“delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

My husband and I love this restaurant, the atmosphere is great, the waiters and bar staff are fantastic. The chefs are brilliant, the head chef is french and you can watch them all work together in the kitchen. We can not recommend this restaurant high enough the food is sensational. Very friendly people and very clean. Great variety on the menu.

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere. Food good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere in here was great and so was the service.

I only have one negative. I had beef rendang for my main and the beef was very very tough. However the rest of my meal was great and would go again.

The bar was always very busy at the front of the restaurant.

Hong Kong
“Good lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were here for lunch. Ordered two mains: the ayam betutu which was delicious and the beef rendang which was just ok. We will definitely return for the ayam betutu!

Bali, Indonesia
“The best un Oberoi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We went to Khaima several times and always enjoyed the quality of food and service there. Very nice decoration and atmosphere. Tuna tartare is a must try. The new chef Amaury operating in the kitchen has given a new touch at the menu. I had the barramundi which was cooked at perfection and the couscous is always so delicious !! Congrats to all Khaima team !

1 Thank Justine N
Burley, United Kingdom
“Oh dear”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

The best I can say is a mixed bag. We were looking forward to the night, and ordered cocktails on arrival. The martini was incredibly small and made the standard glass look oversized. For starters my wife ordered spring rolls, for myself Tom Yum soup. The spring rolls were barely cooked and just incredibly greasy. In fact inedible. When we complained to the waitress the first thing she said was it is on your bill and you must pay for it! To give them their due once the dish was returned to the kitchen there was a big commotion and the staff offered us a dessert as compensation. My Tom Yum soup was fine. Main course my wife ordered Asian vegetables. When this arrived the majority of the dish was tofu, which was not mentioned in the menu's description. My wife dislikes tofu, and there was very little actual vegetable once this was removed. My chicken rica rica had a warning as spicy, which it was definitely not. In fact it looked confused. Served in a pot that resembled a chamber pot in the middle and rice round the outside which looked like Japanese sushi. It would have been better to have served the rice on the side next to the curry. Despite not being very spicy the sauce was quite tasty, the chicken was fatty and average. I am afraid we will not be back. In fact we left to go to the Ku De Ta to eat.

Visited November 2013