“Great Atmosphere”

Khaima Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner, French, Indonesian, Moroccan, International, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Khaima Restaurant is a famous dine-out place in the heart of Bali. Located in Jalan Oberoi in Seminyak, this chill & chic restaurant offers international, Indonesian and Mediterranean food in a high-fashionable design. People also come to enjoy some special cocktails at the bar, close to the lively Oberoi Street. At the same place, people share special times with friends and family at the Shisha lounge, one of the most rare and famous shisha places in Bali.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

How me and my friends ended up in Khaima? All thanks to the restaurant we planned to visit actually closed in the afternoon. Khaima is located in Seminyak, a very popular area in Bali with great atmosphere. A great spot for foreign tourists to stroll around and enjoy the tropical afternoon of Bali.

Based on my dining experience in Khaima, I was not surprised that this restaurant was rated excellent by most reviewers. I wasn't that familiar with Moroccan food, but the dish that was recommended to me by the waiter is very delicious, a lamb stew served with couscous. The price was about right, a bit expensive for me but the taste was excellent and it had my stomach full for a few hours.

A minor dislike though, the waiter asked for a refill on my friends' beverage, a watermelon juice. As far as I know, there was no refill policy. Should you agreed for refilling, you'd be billed for another order of beverage. Be careful with that.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great food, good presentation, good service. We had fried calamari, tuna tartare and noodles.added bonus of shisha after available In 2 flavours. Attentive wait staff. A bit noisy if u sit by the street but a nice lunch overall.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Absolutely fantastic restaurant that we visited for dinner 3 times on our 7 day stay in Seminyak. Fantastic venue for families as they had an Ikea highchair for our bub and then also brought out some mega blocks for our 3 year old to play with. Our 7 month old got a bit unsettled whilst we were eating on our first night there and the waitresses happily came over to give her a cuddle and kept her giggling away while we were able to enjoy our meal. They then remembered us the other nights and were fantastic with our girls. We arrived around 6:00 each night and the meals were quick which was good as the kiddies weren't sitting around in a restaurant for too long at night.
We ate from the Indonesian menu and each meal we had was full of flavour and delicious - we will definitely miss their food now we are home!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have been coming to this restaurant for the past 10 years, i always have at least one meal here on a trip Bali and i can safely say that i have never been let down NEVER!!!!

Last nights meal was absolutley to die for!! I'm more of a savoury person but that almond vanilla pastilli and the baklava my party and i ate (or worshipped) for dessert was mind blowing!

Our waitress was excellent and pricing was out of this world, also has Indo and western food - but why would you?

Thank you (again) khaima i will certainly be back and will always recommend you to family, friends and clients.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Exceptional venue and restaurant. Menu refreshing and options made choices very difficult, the twist on local classics and the taste tempting Moroccan variations gave up a perfect tappas style sharing.