“Best food”

Khaima Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner, French, Indonesian, Moroccan, International, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Khaima Restaurant is a famous dine-out place in the heart of Bali. Located in Jalan Oberoi in Seminyak, this chill & chic restaurant offers international, Indonesian and Mediterranean food in a high-fashionable design. People also come to enjoy some special cocktails at the bar, close to the lively Oberoi Street. At the same place, people share special times with friends and family at the Shisha lounge, one of the most rare and famous shisha places in Bali.
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

If your staying in seminyak this is the best place to eat. Amazing service, and great food. We are from the Moroccan menu and it was the tastiest Moroccan food I've ever had. Clean restaraunt with cool design.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I love having drinks here when I'm in Seminyak. The bar is elevated above the street and the window seats are fantastic for sipping on a cocktail or glass of wine and people-watching on one of the main streets of Seminyak. Nice decor overall and attentive service. A fun lively yet casual atmosphere.

1  Thank losAngelesgirl08
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We reluctantly went to Khaima after the restaurant we wanted to go to originally was closed. I was disinterested but the staff were so sweet and the decor created a lovely atmosphere which soon changed my mood.

My friend and I both ordered the chicken betutu which came wrapped in banana leaves. It was AMAZING. So many different flavours in this dish, slightly more pricey than some of the meals we'd had in Bali, but definitely worth it.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I was desperate looking for a couscous in Bali until some of friends told me about this restaurants. Me and some friends went there a bit early in the evening because the reviews said it's often crowded and it was. The manager speaks french and he was really friendly and helpful. The couscous with merguez was really good and also with a good portion.

Good experience on this one!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We love Tapas but in Perth it's an expensive option.
On a recent trip to Bali we stayed in Seminyak and as those who are regular travelers will know, there is no shortage of eating options there. After a few nights of trying a few old favourites we decided to try a few new places too. Khaima was a gem of a find.
With a Western, Asian and Moroccan menu you would think the worst however it really works.
But the real joy is the Tapas menu, such mouthwatering dishes as Spanish Meatballs, Arancini Balls, Mini Tacos, Spring Rolls etc. the choices were great. I think on both occasions we had 6 or 7 dishes and with drinks, 2 Margaritas and a large sparkling water, it came to under $40 on both occasions.It gets crowded quick and to eat in the serenity of the back section you will need to book, but a great atmosphere, nice bar and excellent food I will be back next visit.