Khaima Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner, French, Indonesian, Moroccan, International, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Khaima Restaurant is a famous dine-out place in the heart of Bali. Located in Jalan Oberoi in Seminyak, this chill & chic restaurant offers international, Indonesian and Mediterranean food in a high-fashionable design. People also come to enjoy some special cocktails at the bar, close to the lively Oberoi Street. At the same place, people share special times with friends and family at the Shisha lounge, one of the most rare and famous shisha places in Bali.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Our decision to check out Khaima was based on its street appeal and fitout, and we were not disappointed! Lunch here was our first meal in Seminyak and although it wasn't on any recommended list from friends we had a good feeling about the place. Service was perfect, food was delicious and their cocktails hit the spot. Highly recommend sharing a few tapas and a selection of the larger dishes. The Nasi Goreng and Mee Goreng were both highlights, and the ginger mohitos complimented their spicyness perfectly. Perfect spot for lunch, an afternoon snack or early dinner.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

One of the VERY BEST restaurants in Seminyak. I've never reviewed any restaurants before but I'm halfway through my meal and I couldn't not! Price, taste, service. NOT COPING! I hope they're open for breakfast!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Every year we try to visit Bali, in january 2012 my parents and i found out about Khaima because of their beautifull wooden entry. After eating there this became our favorite restaurant in Bali. The staff is friendly, the food is more then delicious. In june 2013 we came back to bali with a group of 30 people from all over the world because my husband and i got married in bali. Many times we went to Khaima with several of our guests and everyone loved Khaima. Even at my bachelorette we ate at Khaima. Everyone loved the entertainment and again.... the food is great. Even when we got back in the netherlands we are thinking about the khaima bami and the feta spinach briwattes ;)

Thank you for helping us.

Sandra

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We ate here one of our first nights in bali. The food was ok but not memorable (a week later I can't remember what I ate!) it's a stylish looking restaurant, so much so it feels more like east London than south east Asia which may be a good or bad thing depending on what you're after. Staff were fine, very busy and less attentive than other places we've eaten in Seminyak. Good cocktails though, we'd go back for a drink but probably not to eat.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We visited Khaima for an evening meal on our honeymoon. We visited many bars and restaurants during our time in Seminyak, but this was our favourite. The atmosphere is fantastic....vibrant and busy but still intimate with personal service. The restaurant has a contemporary feel which wouldn't look out of place in trendy districts of western cities. To keep to its Moroccan roots, the restaurant has lower tables with mats/cushions on the floor if you like that kinda thing, but don't despair if you don't, regular tables and chairs are in abundance for the less brave (that includes myself and my wife). The menu is fab and the food is just incredible!! Khaima has an open kitchen and our table allowed us a fantastic view of the beautifully presented dishes that were being served. All of them looked incredible and presented in many mind blowing different ways. My wife had spring rolls and a noodle dish whilst I had samosas and a curry. We both agreed it was some of the best food we had ever had. Price wise this came to about 350,000 rupiah, about £20-25 which we thought was excellent considering the calibre of the restaurant. Can't believe this isn't regarded in the top 5 restaurants in seminyak.