“An Amazing Find”

Trattoria Seminyak
Ranked #152 of 568 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Our Roots - Established December 2002 in the popular Seminyak area of Bali, Trattoria has become known to ex pats, tourists and locals as the original home style Italian restaurant. Serving award winning authentic Italian cuisine and pizza at an unbeatable value. Created and owned by Edoardo Guerrrini and Executive Chef Olivari Vanni, the two partners have taken what they've learned growing up in Italy and New York City and established what is now a staple throughout Indonesia. Our secret ingredient - authenticity, simplicity, quality imported ingredients, great service and value. Since opening, Trattoria has been a vanguard in the Seminyak area, having been the second restaurant established on Jl. Oberoi, today the restaurant still sits among the elite on the main street known as "Eat Street." With an unpretentious ambiance, home made pastas, breads, desserts, and friendly service, Trattoria truly lives up to its reputation as an informal restaurant serving simple Italian dishes.
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Hot and bothered trying to find somewhere to eat with my friend who doesn't eat Asian - go figure!! We stumbled upon this place when we heading back to legian and were not disappointed the most delicious garlic and parmesan bread were delivered quickly. I had an amazing seafood pasta and so cheap. My friend and her family stayed a few days longer than us and went back every day that's how impressed they were - would definitely recommend if you are into Italian in Bali not really me but a very memorable eating experience.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We ordered 2 plates spaghetti: one with squid inks and one with clams, they were good but the pasta was over cooked. If it is cooked well (al dente) it will be perfect. I also like the ambience of this place with simple yet interesting interior.

1  Thank Ikacika_a
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Me and my partner are vegetarians were surprised to find a few veg options and have to say they were delicious.

we were luckily staying very close to this restaurant and found it while going for stroll in the evening.

We were in Bali for 3 days and the food was so good that we dined twice while we were there.

Beautiful thin pizza with some real good flavours at a decent price.

Even after returning home when we decide to out for pizza, we happen to always mention the name of the place.

Great food, great service, reasonable price and very convenient location.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Went to new restaurant opened 5 days ago in Kuta. Delicious food and BIG portions! Excellent service! Hard combination to find with these prices even in Kuta.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We stayed in Seminyak for 1.5 weeks and visited this restaurant twice, firstly because I am Italian and I love Italian food and the second time because we were so impressed with the first time. We were not disappointed in the slightest. Upon being seated they brought us the menu, etc and whilst we were looking through the menu they provided us with some complimentary and delicious bruschetta as an appetiser. After ordering they provide you with a basket full of three different types of breads (all very yummy). The entrees are a good size (especially the 'assorted meat/antipasto platter) - all I can say is WOW - my husband ordered one just for himself and I had to help him. To be honest, the biggest antipasto platter I have EVER seen and at a VERY good price (about $7-8 from memory). The mains are a decent size and we both highly recommend having a pizza!! They are SOOOOOOOOOO yum!!! The base is quite thin, so it is definitely a pizza that someone can finish on their own, but also very filling. I also had the homemade spinach and ricotta ravioli in a sage sauce - DELICIOUS. This meal is however quite small, so I would perhaps order it as an entree, which I did the second time we went there, but with the complimentary appetiser, breads, etc....you do get full quite quickly, so don't overdo it!! The desserts are delicious also - the chocolate mouse is really nice and we highly recommend it - especially if you are a lover of chocolate like we both are. At the end of our meal, both having an appetiser, breads, entrée, main and dessert each as well as two drinks each the meal coast no more than 650,000...which converts to about $70AUD. VERY good value for money and you leave this place feeling VERY full.