I returned to Bali after a 9 year break and it was recommended that I stay at the W as I was travelling solo. The unbelievable traffic made the drive from the airport to the hotel nearly 2 hours. Fortunately I was warmly greeted by the staff. The check in was fast however my room wasn't ready even though it was 4pm. The staff graciously offered me a complimentary afternoon tea whilst I waited. The ocean facing room was gorgeous and spacious. I was on the 5th level. The toiletries were abundant and always replaced. Free bottled water was most appreciated. The food at the Fire and Starfish Bloo was fine and the selection of cuisines was enjoyed by all the guests. All the staff smiled and were so helpful. The only negative was the loud disco music from the Woo Bar that continued until 10pm. If you are a light sleeper choose a different room as the sound of the waves can also keep you awake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak