“Love It....”
Review of W Bali - Seminyak

W Bali - Seminyak
Ranked #18 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed June 20, 2014

W Retreat & Spa Bali is the place for a day visit or a place to lay your head awhile. Whenever I'm in or around Seminyak. I always pop into the W hotel, whether for a meal in 'Fire' or 'Starfish Blue' restaurants or just a cool drink or coffee at the 'Woobar' (amazing place to be at sunset) or the foyer for afternoon tea (the array of mouthwatering cakes are too hard to resist) I am never disappointed no matter where I park my behind. The staff are always willing to help with any query you may have with their ever present smile. I highly recommend the W Hotel....

Room Tip: The villa's are a private oasis....
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SandyVM
CraigSeaward1, General Manager at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Hello SandyVM,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback. I am delighted to hear that you are a regular W ambassador and have experienced our restaurants and venues and W Happenings.

We look forward to welcoming you back for more wow moments.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

My family and I vacationed at the W Hotel in Seminyak, and we were amazed. We stayed in a 3 bedroom pool villa, which was a bit pricey but was worth it nonetheless. However, I could agree that 3 bedrooms were completely unnecessary for our needs. We actually got to see the 2 bedroom pool villa, and even that was incredibly fancy and amazing overall.

The people who work at this hotel are all incredibly kind. The people here greeted you whenever they could, smiling broadly and making us feel more welcome. Oh, and also, there was one person who was incredibly kind to us when we first moved in; his name was pronounced "Ee-Mum"? I don't know how to spell his name, but he was so very kind; running around and getting us things like candy, chocolate, and water just for us. I would give six stars for service if I could.

The sleep quality here was very nice, the covers felt amazing, they gave us four pillows, and they also equipped us with mosquito repellant so we wouldn't be bitten. Also, the trees made a satisfying rustling sound, soothing me to sleep, and it was very quiet outside our villa.

The food here was way better than what any one of us had expected. We had breakfast at Starfish Bloo every morning, a delicious breakfast buffet. There were so many things there, ranging from egg benedict to frozen yogurt. For lunch we just had room service, which was brought very quickly to us, still warm and tasty. We had dinner at Starfish Bloo and Fire.

And I can't really rate location, because we never left the hotel itself in the entire trip; that's because there are so many things to do inside. We also didn't visit the spa, so I couldn't rate it.

We stayed 3 nights and 5 days, but I think it would be better to stay one more night, and that would probably be a perfect trip.

Amazing food, amazing service, amazing rooms, amazing everything. Stay here if you want a good vacation.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Charles_Chasu_Park

Hello Charles_Chasu_Park,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your W Bali experience. It does sound like you found the time to enjoy the colourful playground and all on offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back for more wow moments soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have stayed at the W before and had to visit to see if the second time could be as good as the first.
Well the W is everything that you imagine and the second time staying at this wonderful place I must say was even better.
Staff welcomed us back with loving arms and made this stay unbelievable.
The W rocks stayed in a villa which was our own piece of paradise.
Will be staying here again and could honestly say this will be the only place I will ever stay when visiting bali.
Thank you W Resort and staff for the best time.G

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing I have checked them all out personally.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
CraigSeaward1, General Manager at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Hello Grant S,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a fantastic stay at W Bali. I will pass your comments onto our talent, they will happy to hear that they assisted in making your stay a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back to W Retreat & Spa Bali soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I spent five nights in a pool villa at the W Bali as part of my honeymoon in Indonesia. The whole experience- from start to finish - was a WOW! moment after the other. The magically luxurious private villas with their large pools and more thoughtful touches than I can even list, the verdant grounds and impressive pool areas , the beautiful onsite restaurants (whose offerings include an indulgent champagne brunch on Sundays and delicious breakfasts ), the vibe drenched sunset WOO bar, the uber tempting SPA, the incredibly talented staff are only a few of the things that make this place a treat you will never forget nor regret. We will be back.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello youngprofessionalUK,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your W Bali experience at our restaurants and venues.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

What can i say? We stayed one week in this Hotel and everything was just AMAZING! From the first second you arrive you feel like coming home. The stuff is so friendly and helpful with everything. We booked a nice Spectacular Ocean Facing Room. The rooms are really big and stuffed with everything what you need. After a wonderful night in the luxury beds the morning starts with an amazing breakfast. For me the best in whole Asia. Don't miss the Sunday Brunch at Starfish Bloo! I had 2 Treatments in the AWAY Spa which really has a good atmosphere. At the WooBar you can have a excelent Sundowner and/or a nice Snack during the day. Special thanks to Rika Wisna you are wonderful. We will be back, soon!

Room Tip: We booked the Spectacular Ocean Facing Retreat with a wonderful view on the Ocean. Perfect to have a...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
CraigSeaward1, General Manager at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Hello Irob73,

I am delighted to hear that you had a fantastic W Bali experience and found the time to enjoy a leisurely Sunday at brunch at Starfish bloo.

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Everything fabulous...... Rooms, sevices,pool,food,location all fabulous. Stayed from 7 to 10 nth June with family and friends...... Being a travel agent would recommend all my clients..... I m very much impressed.....

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
CraigSeaward1, General Manager at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Hello Arushmittal,

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your W Bali experience.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Whilst this hotel is a good 5 star hotel, I would not say it was amazing. The rooms are large and spacious and the service is good. It is cheapest to book room only and buy breakfast separately. I would suggest having breakfast on the lobby balcony; it is the cheapest there and has a great view. Expect lots of children and no real party atmosphere. They move the DJ from Woo Bar inside at 10pm, a bit of a shame really. Don't bother with eating at Fire. In comparision to the local restaurants it is not even on the same level and was one of the more expensive meals we had in Bali.

Room Tip: Book a garden room, you can still see the sea!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
CraigSeaward1, General Manager at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Fussy00Traveller,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am disappointed to hear that you did not receive the level of service that I would have expected.

Should you wish to return to W Bali please do reach out to me so I can personally oversee your booking and ensure you depart having felt the wow factor of W Bali.