The highlight of my trip to Bali was Ubud. I wasn't really impressed by the beach in Seminyak, but I spent a night there before flying out the following day.
The entrance to W Retreat is really nice. A green tunnel taking you away from the rest of Seminyak. On check-in, the staff were really friendly. We weren't really happy with our room so we contacted management and were upgraded to a 1 bedroom villa.
The restaurants in the resort have great food and the bar serves some tasty drinks. We ended up spending most of our time in the resort and enjoyed relaxing by our pool and didn't really bother wandering around Seminyak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak