I visited Bali in December and was horrified with my pre booked accommodation at Bhavana Villas. After visiting close to 15 hotels, including The Mulia, Samaya and The Legian, I chose the W retreat. We were greeted by a friendly staff member, Dino, and offered a good rate. Overall, the stay was spectacular. the food was delicious, the rooms were comfortable, the staff were friendly and ready to assist and the design of the hotel was exquisite! The atmosphere surrounding the hotel is great and the treatment makes you wish you could stay longer. Special mention must be made of Dino who really made our stay all the more enjoyable as he went out of his way to assist us. I ended up leaving with 2 gifts, a W shirt as well as a mug from the restaurant Fire. the only problem we experienced was with the water temperature in our rooms as well as the service in the bar, however, these did not majorly disadvantage our stay. This is a suberp hotel and possibly one of the best hotels in Bali with direct beach access. Thank you W!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak