I stayed at the W in early August with my 19 year old daughter. We loved the hotel and the service was excellent. We had a wonderful room, the food was very good although expensive like all 5 star hotels. In fact Bali is no longer a cheap getaway if you want to do it well. I would say Thailand is cheaper. You do not need to eat at the hotel, there are plenty of options just outside the gate, what food we did order at the hotel was very good. We used the spa as a treat and it was wonderful, the gym and steam room were good and breakfast was delicious. I loved the look of the hotel and there were always plenty of lounges by the pool. The W is a little further out but we walked into the main shopping strip easily - although watch where you put your feet - there are no footpaths and the traffic is dreadful. Taxis are very cheap if you do not want to walk. We hope to return to the W!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak