This was my third stay at the W (and the first with children).
As with every other stay – it was excellent. The facilities are excellent and staff cannot do enough for you.
The good: the villa; the service; the breakfasts; the view; the location. Whatever/whenever. Such comfy beds and pillows.
The not so good: it is very hard to fault the W. If I had to try and find fault it would simply be that the service around the pool is a little slow (but they get there) and the cocktails are a little too fancy for my taste (but I am sure many would not agree).
I was hesitant about staying there with the kids, having had two great experiences there without the children, but it was fine. The pool is great for the kids and we had a private villa pool too so they kids could swim without us having to walk to the main hotel pool. The staff were lovely with the kids and while there is no kids club there were activities on the beach for the kids each day - not fancy, but fun. And really, this is not a hotel where you would expect there to be a big focus on kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak