I stayed 4 nights in the W during my stay in Bali. The hotel is absolutely wonderful. Nice staf, especially the guys who are working at the pool. Very attentive and friendly. The hotel is what you expect in this price range, nice rooms, good facilities etc. We would definitely come back although we kept quit a negative flavor cause of the following:
A big con: the price for water at the pool. I stayed in many similar hotels like, Anantara, Marriot, Shangri-La etc were bottles water were given complimentary (especially in those destinations where temperatures easily rise above 30c). Even when the choice of the management is to put a price on water please offer this at normal prices. Now the cheapest option was a bottle of 750 ML for EUR 7,50. Absolutely ridiculous. Please change this and the W is definitely THE hotel to go to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak