“Simply the best!”

Ranked #22 of 144 Hotels in Seminyak
Tunis, Tunisia
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Nothing else to add really - the W hotel in Seminyak is simply the best. It's a beautiful hotel (I actually stayed in one of the villas), with excellent food in a good choice of restaurants, and friendly and very competent staff. In fact, a real 5 star holiday destination!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank skankoudamdoum
CraigSeaward1, General Manager at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Hello Skankoudamdoum,

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback.

I am happy to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us and experienced the wow factor.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to W Bali soon.

Craig Seaward

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (810)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 21, 2013

At a gala in Chicago, IL a year ago, I split a live auction item which included 3 nights at the W in Seminyak. While it sounded great at the time, due to the time commitment and travel time to get to Bali, I would have been inclined to consider it a great donation to a worthy cause. Thank goodness the friend I split it with didn't let me do that as I would have missed the trip of a lifetime. From the minute we got there to the minute we left, we received the best customer service in all aspects of a stay from their smiles as they greeted us curbside to take us directly to our room upon arrival which was ready and adorned with a surprise birthday cake and balloons for me, to remembering our names every where we went, to the whatever/whenever treatment that they truly mean, to the personalized care in helping us plan our daily activities, to the parting gifts and hugs they gave as we ended our stay, it was the people (especially TJ, Omed and Kevin) whom I will remember the most about Bali. They give more than they have and they are happy to do so. If you want to not only have wonderful accommodations, a beautiful view of the beach, excellent cuisine but also new friends for life choose the W.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
CraigSeaward1, General Manager at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Hello 778Kath1965,

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you had a WOW experience at W Bali. I will pass your comments back to the team who happy to hear that they assisted in making your W experience a memorable one.

We do look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My stay at W in Seminyak exceeded expectations. The Spectacular room lived up to it's name with only the sound of waves and good house,deep house and electro beats in the background. The little touches- cute frogs in the bathroom, W's mix playing and a birthday cake for my buddy in the room really was amazing. Starfish Blu's staff led by Panji were great. I was really touched they remembered that it was my mate's birthday and kindly gave us free starters and a cake (again) for my friend. The food was superior but the service really made it even more enjoyable. We loved Woobar's backlit wine bottles, the absolutely chilled deck, the lounge, the gardens, the Oasis and of course the spa. Only thing that could be improved was the check-in. Not as seamless as Sheraton Kuta.

Room Tip: Worth the upgrade to spectacular for an ocean view. If you don't fancy listening to the sounds o...
1 Thank spunkeymonkey78
Hello spunkeymonkey78,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your W Bali experience and found time to enjoy our restaurants and bars. I will pass your thanks back to our talent.

I will revert back to our director of rooms to discuss the check in process, to prevent future issues.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to W Bali on your next visit.

Perth
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This place makes you feel like a rock star! The entire venue from the driveway to the pool has total wow factor....cocktails and fireworks by the pool, who does not love that. There is one thing I would say negative, no atmosphere, there was not many people there and most were playing on their phones/ipads and no one was really partying....not sure what/why this was the case. But the layout/setup in general was totally out of this world!

1 Thank carrie a
Hello CButt,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a little more of the rock star lifestyle!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had a wonderful time with my wife at the W. The hotel is 1.5 year old only, the facilities are thus gorgeous including the swimming pool. We liked the tranquility of the area which contrasts greatly with downtown Seminyak (that we found awful).The staff was also very friendly with us.

In a nutshell, I highly recommend this place that is expensive yet worth it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank gregzer2000
Hello gregzer2000,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am happy to hear that you had a fantastic time at W Bali. We do look forward to welcoming you back for another wow experience.

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful and clean. The territory is great. It includes a big swimming pool, a nice Woo bar, three restaurants of seafood, european and local menu. Breakfast offers plenty of items every day. We spent our honeymoon in a villa, where we had our own swimming pool, one bedroom and many small thing that made our vacation very pleasant. Shisha is worth tasting in Woo bar. The hotel also offers spa facilities. It is one of the best hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed May 2013
Hello e-chizhikoua,

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback.

I am happy to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us. It does sound like you found the time enjoy all our facilities within the resort.

We do look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to W Bali for another Wow experience.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was our second trip to W" Retreat in the space of 7 months. The experience was so good the first time that we couldn't wait another year to go back. We stayed in the Pool Villa which was once again amazing ! If you are couple , I would highly recommend this accommodation . Every morning we had breakfast at Starfish Bloo and was greeted by the Hostess Dwi. This young lady made our whole experience incredible and the VIP treatment just never stopped coming. She is a true attribute to this resort. The service at W goes beyond your expectations , that said , our luggage never left Australia and we had to go 24hrs with no bags . W followed this from the start to finish to get our bags the following day. This wasn't even the resorts problem yet they made it happen ! The Airline never even gave us a call but W were incredible! To all the staff A massive thank you again. Well done Mr Seaward .

Room Tip: The pool villas are private and relaxing
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Anthony C
Hello Anthony C,

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback.

It does delight me to read that you recieved the standard of service culture that I would expect. I an happy to hear that you departed having felt the Wow factor of W Bali.

We do look forward to welcoming you back for more indulgent times during your next visit.