“Amazing hotel in Seminyak”
Review of W Bali - Seminyak

W Bali - Seminyak
Ranked #20 of 149 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is everything you would want and expect from a W hotel. It's a fun atmosphere, in a beautiful beach setting, with excellent service and friendly staff.

Stayed 2 nights in the 3 bdrm villa, which is beautiful. The master bathroom is bigger than most people's apartments! The pool was large and the entire villa is beautifully decorated. The beds are 'heavenly', no pun intended.

We had the sunday brunch, which is quite known in Bali, and it truly didn't disappoint. The selection was great, and the quality was amazing. Definitely worth trying!

All in all, it was a fabulous stay at the W. It exceeded all my expectations.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
CraigSeaward1, General Manager at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Hello lolainlondon,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience and stay at W Bali. I am glad that you found the time to enjoy our Brunch and that is didn't disappoint.

We look forward to welcoming you back for more indulgent and relaxing times.

Craig Seaward

Write a ReviewReviews (3,612)

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed at w hotel w my baby who was 16 month old for 9 days over Xmas/ NYe.
We both had amazing time, and the whole time I was not concern or worried that my baby might get sick w Bali belly. W provided my baby w steriler for bottles, cot, high chair and what ever needs I needed for her. My daughter ate everything there as I did and we both never got the belly. The only drama we had was NYe night w potato head music- bass right through the room. I understood they could do nothing about this. I'm in the entertainment business and bass travels and it was NYe. And I was book in a ocean front - beside potato head
Hotel side. I have book for 3 weeks in April at the w again to get my wow factor experiance back w my now 21 month old daughter . So if you want a bit wow, child friendly place mash up w sophistication this is the place to go. Ohhh the wu wu bar makes amazing cocktails

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Monsoonslg

Hello Monsoonslg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed the festive season with us and even happier that you have chosen to come back.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back this month.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed in this hotel over Xmas 2012. The rooms are fabulous, even the garden rooms. The service was outstanding, during the day they provide you with free smoothies and face cooling spritz. The staff are very friendly and do everything they can to help. We visited both restaurants.. and had really good food in both. The hotel is also in a good location, in the middle of Seminyak, which is good if you want to get out and have a wander or do some shopping.
I would definitely go back :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Hello Emma O,

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am happy to hear you returned to visit us and took the time to enjoy our restaurants and bars.

We do look forward to welcoming you and your friends back for another W Bali experience.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Just got back from a week stay at the W Hotel in Bali. Very impressed with the level of service and attention the staff (Talent) gave me and my family for our very first trip to Bali. The facility is very clean. Thanks to Rika Chachacha who provided a very warm welcome and made our stay very enjoyable. She even gave us Bahasa lessons. We will no doubt return for another stay. Thanks Don J.

Room Tip: Choose ocean facing room on 5th floor. Great views of the sunset.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Hello sujags90,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am happy to hear that enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your comments back to Rika, she will be delighted to hear that she assisted in making your time with us memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to W Bali.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We ended our Indonesian holiday at the W, and what a place to end. They seem to have thought of everything ... We had such a great time.
Couple of tips: 1. secure your pool bed before 9.30am if you're visiting during a busy period. 2. Make sure you get breakfast included - it's phenomenal. 3. If you are after a view, opt for the pool/beach view- our garden view was a construction site. It didn't really matter for us because we didn't spend much time there.
Staff were so friendly and always willing to go that extra mile for your requests. Can't wait to return! Samantha and Liam R

• Stayed: March 2013

Hello Smsmit7,

Thank for your sharing your constructive feedback.

i am happy to hear that you enjoyed your W Bali experience. We look forward to welcoming you back for more relaxing moments by the pool.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Truly, W Bali was the best hotel experience that I've ever had. There was a line to check in with the front desk when I arrived, but a hotel attendant immediately had me take a seat, take my documents and enjoy some Pink Ink (beverage) while he checked me in personally. The hotel room was everything that I had hoped - nice decor, big bathroom with Bliss products and a nice view of the ocean. The food at Starfish Bloo was better than Fire in my opinion (especially the breakfast!), but everything was excellent overall. The Mixology list was also enjoyable in all bars and restaurants onsite, especially the Strawberry and Champagne martini. The biggest standout was the level of service. Everyone was super nice and helpful, and most importantly, genuinely interested in my experience. Even the chef came out a few different times to chat! I only wish that I could have stayed longer. I'm not sure when, but I know that I'll be back!

Room Tip: Ocean Glimpse room provides a decent view of the ocean and a really good view of the sunset.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Hello 303LisaT,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am delighted to hear you had such a wonderful stay with us. I will pass your kind comments back to our team who will be extremely happy to hear that they assisted in making this your best ever holiday stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to W Bali soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

As I am a fan of W Hotels, I will always lookout for W in countries that I travel. W Bali was my first Retreat & Spa from the brand and my 5th W stay so far and it really lives up to its name. 24hrs AWAY Spa treatments though not using Bliss products but still a bliss.

Upon check in, as my rooms were still under going final inspection, the front desk agent offered us complimentary tea party while we wait for our rooms. The selections were limited yet awesome, especially if you are a sweet/pastries/desserts lover like myself. The property itself was stunning as advertised, clean beaches and serenity around the area though I personally feel the pool was rather small as some parts are not for swimming.

The standard room was big and spacious, comparable to the Cool Corner Room I stayed in W Seoul. Everything were in order, amenities includes the usually Bliss products and also a bug spray mist for your body were provided. Breakfast choices/spread at the FIRE were decent as most of the dishes can be order from the menu. The service staff were very attentive and friendly.

Overall, I will definitely come back though it a little far from the happening place at Kuta area but perfect for someone looking for peace.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Hello nivla83,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am happy to hear your enjoyed your experience at W Bali and an introduction to our W Retreats.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another wow experience and relaxing times.

Craig Seward