from the moment I arrived, to when i had to depart, staying at the W is a blissful combination of design, luxury, amazing hosts / staff, location, food, bars, perfect music. Could not fault my stay. was luckY enough to spend 6 nights with my best friend. Being house music lovers, the woo bar at sunset was perfect for enjoying the warm breeze, awesome cocktails and international house sounds. The room was huge (was upgraded to a ocean front suite). Set up with everything we needed. just plugged in the ipod (Bose sound system), cracked open some bubble on the balcony... highlights included the breakfast. Having sashimi for breakfast was a real indulgence. And choosing you own coffee mug, from a huge selection of odd mugs, was a fun way to kick off the start to the day. Another hightlight was having lunch in one of the pods in the Starfish Bloo. Requested a pod closest to the water, and from there, enjoyed cocktails, seafood, with a balinese influence = amazing. Enjoying the sun around the pool you were always served without thew feeling of being over serviced. A ral sprise was free use of the sauna, and hot and cold pools, topped of with tea and 'oxygen'... yes free oxygen! We also used the 'whateverwhenever' desk, who gladly booked us into restaurants, massages etc. outside the hotel. Highlights being La Lucciola for dinner, Sarong for dinner, Cafe Bali for lunch, Potato head - any time of the day (its next door), and KU DE TA of course. Also trips to the Rock Bar and and Ubud completed the stay. And lastly, getting the golf buggy (which is used to get you from the hotel entrance to the road) was a ride I wish i didn't have to catch... I didn't want to leave. I'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak