On an island teeming with world-class luxury resorts, this one manages to steal the show.
I travel a lot - at least 180 days a year - and it's unusual that I'll be blown away by a hotel. But the W really impresses: expect phenomenal service, a hearty breakfast buffet, and a happening nightlife.
I purchased a 'Wonderful Garden View Retreat' for Christmas 2011, but after checking in, I was concerned that the view just wasn't that wonderful. I called the Front Desk, who gave me a complimentary upgrade to a 225m2 'Marvellous One Bedroom Pool Villa.' I didn't expect this upgrade - this room type would be triple the price of what I purchased, easily - but boy did I enjoy it! Having my own private 43-metre plunge pool for five days, a sprawling Bale Begong day bed and a sun deck was a luxury that made my Christmas Day ever the more special.
I was also struggling to order a taxi one evening, so the concierge offered me complimentary use of one of the resort's BMW X5s to travel to a restaurant that was at least two hours drive away.
This is one resort that I will be returning to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak