On an island teeming with world-class luxury resorts, this one manages to steal the show.
I travel a lot - at least 180 days a year - and it's unusual that I'll be blown away by a hotel. But the W really impresses: expect phenomenal service, a hearty breakfast buffet, and a happening nightlife.
I purchased a 'Wonderful Garden View Retreat' for Christmas 2011, but after checking in, I was concerned that the view just wasn't that wonderful. I called the Front Desk, who gave me a complimentary upgrade to a 225m2 'Marvellous One Bedroom Pool Villa.' I didn't expect this upgrade - this room type would be triple the price of what I purchased, easily - but boy did I enjoy it! Having my own private 43-metre plunge pool for five days, a sprawling Bale Begong day bed and a sun deck was a luxury that made my Christmas Day ever the more special.
I was also struggling to order a taxi one evening, so the concierge offered me complimentary use of one of the resort's BMW X5s to travel to a restaurant that was at least two hours drive away.
This is one resort that I will be returning to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak