This is my second time staying at W seminyak
The welcome desk for spg member was empty and people were queing to check in or to ask questions. I belive they need to have more resources to handle the busy time.
I didnit mind waiting as the staff took care of and even upgraded my room with skylight
The room was nice as usual, pillow selections, snack selections tv channels are up to my expectation.
Bathroom was much nicer than the previous stay, tip always request toilet with 2 washbasins, its bigger and it has a private toilet stall.
Their bliss body products are worth every penny
Room service was quick to deliver our order, tasted pretty good too
Breakfast at fire was one of my favorite! The selections are quite special rather than a feeding zoo, it as a more classy way to serve breakfast. You can choose whiever mugs for your coffee or tea.
Pool, its clean and spacious overlooking to seminyak beach, i didnt get a difficult time finding pool chairs as i came around 10am right after bfast.
Woo bar, cocktails were pretty good, but be prepared to dig your wallet, 2honey mojitos costs over idr 300,000
Happy hour starts at 6-7pm buy 1get 1
I came with my husband and a 2 yo daughter, i noticed this hotel at high season have many guests stayingvwith small children, which leads me to this
Be prepared to bring your own kids cuttleries, including plastic cup.
Fire restauratns only have limited plastic mugs so you have to stick with glass mugs,
Room services for kids menu dont have kids cutleries
So just be prepared when you bring small kids as this hotel may not target you.
Another one that i find a little dull was the in room cd provided, i came in feb and june, the cd was still the same, i assume the W chain hotel would take special attemtion on this as they have their own music director.
Both of my stayings (garden view and ocean glimpse) did not hear any music blasting from woo bar at night, so i am really happy with my requests fulfilled
Overall, i really enjoyed staying at W in seminyak, by far the best hotel in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak