I recently had a one week stay at The W in Bali with my family and can only recommend that you do the same thing if you get the chance. I will get my one complaint out of the way, which is that we booked connecting rooms and di not get them for the first night. For some reason, this is ALWAYS a problem when travelling with kids and you should really be able to expect a 5 star hotel to accomodate what must be a common request. Other than that we had a wonderful stay. The rooms are tremendous and very comfortable. Whilst not a fan of breakfast, I have to say that the breakfast served at the hotel was excellent. The pool and beach area were both very good, as was the Woo Bar. Brunch at the Starfish Bloo venue was also excellent. All in all a very very good holiday venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak