We stayed at the W after a week in Phuket. We booked a WOW suite for the first night and used spg promotion free nights for the next two in a standard garden view room. You can imagine that we were delighted when the SPG ambassador for the hotel informed us that we had been upgraded for the last two nights and we could stay in our suite for the entire trip, aWesome! The view was spectacular and the pool was Wonderful. The General Manager, Craig Seaward, checked-in with us every day to make sure we were completely satisfied with our experience, which we were. What the W lacks in original Balinese architecture in makes up for in true Balinese hospitality. The food was great and I hand selected my own Australian Waygu filet with the hotel's meat sommelier, a very neat concept. We even had fun at the disco where what counted was your attitude, not your age. Well done W!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak