The new W is grand, magnificent but unfortunately not Bali in any way. Rooms are good, restaurants are sort of average (prices are simply outrageous eg nasi goreng for well over Rp200.000 - 15 times the price of the real good stuff just outside the front entrance), and service is okay but all in all it could be a hotel anywhere in the world. If you are coming to Bali for anything approaching a Bali/Indonesian experience then the W is not for you. Next time we will head for a hotel that is real. It was out mistake cos we fell into the trap og being over impressed by he website. By the way the beach in front of the hotel is renowned as quite dangerous - be careful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak