I have to give it to the W. They really understand service and how to run a top notch hotel. And doing so in a competitive hotel market in Bali is no small feat. I've visited numerous properties across the island and the W stands out in the top 5. I've listed some of what makes this hotel one of the best choices in Bali below:
-Great location and not locked away in Nusa Dua like the other large luxury hotels. Seminyak is a great town and the restaurants/shops that surround the hotel are incredible. For something more casual I HIGHLY recommend Biku. I went there on a daily basis during my stay. Cheap, affordable and delicious.
-Quite possibly the best service that I have ever received at a hotel. The staff is all there to please and you will never find one without a smile on their face. The "whatever, whenever" motto truly prevails.
-I never thought that I would encounter a better breakfast buffet than the one in Shangri La Singapore, however, this one gives it a run for the money
-Beautiful pool that conjures up images of the Bali rice terraces that everyone loves
-Excellent sleep on some of the most comfortable beds and linens you can imagine. Great soaking bathtub and rain shower to rinse off after a busy and hot day. Comfortable balcony overlooking the pounding 10 foot surf that will lull you to a deep deep sleep at night.
-Perfectly manicured grounds and excellent location on the beach.
In terms of negative feedback I don't have much to say. Since they had only been open for a couple of months on our arrival I was surprised they weren't encountering more teething problems. I do think that their restaurants are VERY overpriced and the fact that there are so many incredible and much cheaper dining options in the vicinity the resorts restaurants tend to be void of people.
Thank you for a WWWonderful stay and next time we go to Bali we hope to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak