The W Bali is unbelievable. From the pick up at the airport, to the arrival at the room. The area is great, restaurants, shops, bars all right at the entrance. Potato Head beach club next door is a great reasonable place to have lunch or dinner (two minute walk). The restaurants at the W are pricey, but Fire was amazing. One of the best steaks I ever had and I know my steak. The breakfast there was amazing, a nice menu to choose from and a nice buffet and waiters walking around with little extras. Starfish Bloo, I was not as impressed with, it seemed as the chef tried to be too complex with the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak