“A good find”

Grocer & Grind
Ranked #102 of 519 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Description: Grocer and grind is a friendly casual restaurant, great for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Superior coffee, sandwiches and salads. Offering take away and delivery services to all local areas, plus a fine selection of produce including wine, cheese and dips to take home. Sample a woodfire pizza, delicious chicken rotisserie or our home made sausages with creamy mash. Open 7 days from 7am til late.
“A good find”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

When you're hankering for a good coffee and a bit of western food to break up your Balinese culinary experience, then Grocer and Grind is a great find. That said, I did have the Thai Beef salad which was delicious. And the iced coffee was fantastic!!! We also had the tasting plate - arancini balls, meatballs, pork belly and peking duck crepes - and the salt and pepper calamari. Altogether, our experience was faultless. Good food, good service, good coffee and a casual, easy-going ambience.

• Visited August 2013
mariehewson, Owner at Grocer & Grind, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you so very much for your positive feedback to our restaurant. People are too quick to give negative feedback if we make a mistake, and it happens, we can't get it right all of the time, (as much as I would like to!). It's nice to see someone who can see the big picture of everything we aspire to deliver to our customers. Thank you thank you .
Best Marie

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great place for coffee”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had a great morning coffee and muffin. Great atmosphere. Really attentive staff. Good value for money. When staying in Seminyak definitely go there for a coffee.

Tehran
“OK”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

it seems to be a very popular place, we ordered one garlic bread which was very good, a delicious spicy noddle soup (I forgot the name) that was really tasty and also a ham & cheese sandwich that was a bit bland. in general I evaluate this restaurant somewhere between average and good.

Hong Kong, China
“Grocer and Grime”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We came here 3 years ago and I, regrettably, have been recommending it ever since. Unfortunately this place has gone down hill! The service is slow and the place needs a through face lift and a good clean. It's living off its previous reputation. Much better places to go to for lunch. Sea Circus and Biku being two of them. ,

mariehewson, Owner at Grocer & Grind, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hi, I am sorry you found grocer and grind "tired" , we did in fact do a renovation in July. Wen we are extremely busy and people demanding tables as soon as someone has left it, I agree it is often difficult for us to reset, and sweep the floor around people. I have address this with the staff and we are endeavoring to improve in this area. Slow staff? I am sorry that you experienced this because usually we are so run off our feet that they have no time to be slow, I know it is perhaps we did not have enough staff rostered on to fully give the service standards I expect. Just to let you know this has also been addressed, I do care about customer feedback and I hope that you will keep coming back, some days we get it wrong and it is purely human error and we are sorry for that.
Hamilton Parish, Bermuda
“Nice breakfast”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Food and service were very good but a bit expensive. You have to try the Benedict eggs
We will come back for sure.

• Visited August 2013