“Great place for breakfast”
Review of Grocer & Grind

Grocer & Grind
Ranked #149 of 588 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Description: Grocer and grind is a friendly casual restaurant, great for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Superior coffee, sandwiches and salads. Offering take away and delivery services to all local areas, plus a fine selection of produce including wine, cheese and dips to take home. Sample a woodfire pizza, delicious chicken rotisserie or our home made sausages with creamy mash. Open 7 days from 7am til late.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Out of 5 mornings in Bali, I had my breakfasts at Grocer & Grind, the one near Semiyak Square thrice. Why? Their breakfast is value for money.

Being a small eater, I shared a breakfast with toasts, sausages, eggs and salads with my husband, and their coffee quality is good. After a breakfast there, you probably can skip lunch.

One dish I would recommend - their granola served with yoghurt. The ingredients were fresh and crisp. The eatery is casual and you can just hop in and laze around in your shorts and slippers.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,194)

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Grocer & Grind.

One word - Yummy!

Had their main course meals - pizza, salad and wedges. It was nothing to shout about.

But behold - their hidden gem - coffee & desserts.

OMG! Their dessert is to kill for! Their award winning carrot cake was amazing and the lemon meringue was so tangy that we savor them with our eyes closed.

The taste left a deep impression in our memories and we can't wait to come back again as we have not find an equal back in our home country yet.

Definitely must try for sweet dessert lovers!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

airconditioned or outdoor..food sizes are huge ..we could have shared ..great coffee ..have visited on numerous occasions .dining in and take away coffee

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is our choice for breakfast every morning. We've tried a few other places but always end up coming back here. The coffee is the best, the breakfast is always an excellent quality and the staff are happy & friendly :)

Reviewed January 29, 2013

If you are into the "scene" you might like the atmosphere. However the food is disappointing. I went there last year and was not over the moon, so I thought I would return, but only to be disappointed. I don't recommend it. I am allergic to eggs so I ordered a potato tortilla with sausage and peppers, when the food arrived I though they got the order wrong because my potato tortilla was actually an omelette with a few bits of boiled potato in it. So I swapped my meal with my partner who can eat eggs and she was just as disappointed.