The Haven Bali
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
$628
$441
Agoda.com
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$127
$100
$497
$310
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$67
$60
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$81
$64
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$237
$192
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$132
$111
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$128
$114
Travelocity
$201
TripAdvisor
1,999 results
All reviewshaven roomsabeen restaurantbedroom suitebeach clubbintang supermarketstandard roombuffet breakfastan upgradeground floorday bedclose to shopspool sidenice poolthe main streetthe hustle and bustleseminyak areapools
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2010

My husband and I stayed at The Haven in Seminyak for 8 nights. What a lovely place it is. We stayed in the Hotel rooms and were very impressed. Everything was very clean and the housekeeping staff were very obliging.
We had breakfast every morning in the hotel restaurant and once again the staff were amazing. Remembering our names and made inquires as to whether we were comfortable etc. It was a very nice touch and you felt like you had a connection with some of them. Although there was a large selection for the breakfast menu and food was very nice they did however not have so much selections for the Western visitors. As there appeared to be quite a few of us there staying a little more in western food would have been good.
The grounds were beautifully kept and the swimming pool was very nice and clean.
The Haven is well located and easy to find. It was an easy walk to the beach but if you so desired the Beach club would take you down in their shuttle bus.
All the staff were excellent and could not do enough for you. They were very polite and it was a pleasure to be there.
I would recommend this place to stay in Bali.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
dewimas, Manager at The Haven Bali, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2010

Dear Jimandbern,

Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience in staying with us on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to learn that you have had a great experience at The Haven, Seminyak. Thank you for pointing out some of our Hotel’s value and we are more than happy to share your good comment to all of our staff.

Your comment for Western Menu has been highlighted and it is highly appreiated. We will work with Food and Beverage Department for any future improvement.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Haven, Seminyak.

Reviewed June 19, 2010

my wife and I were very happy with all the hotel had to offer it was my wifes first trip overseas and she was concerned about quality and cleanliness but this hotel was above expetations beach service was excellent local restraunts were all very good meals the shopping was good got hounded on the beach but we expected that

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kentige

Dear Kentige,

We are delighted to learn that you have had a wonderful first trip to Bali especialy staying with us at The Haven, Seminyak. Thank you for pointing out the benefits of our location especially happy that we have meet your satisfaction for the quality and cleanliness.
We all look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to The Haven, Seminyak.

Reviewed June 16, 2010

Stayed last week for 10 nights. Very modern and new. Pool area dissappointment in relation to lounges and poolside ammenities. No toilet near Pool, needed to walk all way up through foyer to tolets. Not enough lounges for guests. Upside - they do have an allocated area at the Beach where you can get a lounge and towels. Breakfast very basic, but adequate. Rooms very modern and always well cleaned. If going away with friends, I would opt for a villa next time - and not necessarily at the Haven as they had suites which are more expensive. Plenty of Villas around and they work out much cheaper and more relaxing. Especially in Bali!! My friend whose wedidng I was there for stayed at Villa Coco. Amazing set up!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends

Dear Magnolia195,

We are happy to learn that you have enjoyed our room’s style and cleanliness. We do admit that there are improvement needed in for pool area as well breakfast arrangement. Your kind comment is highly appreciated and it will be shared to management. We will also work with Food and Beverage Department regarding your concern for the breakfast creation.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Haven, Seminyak.

Reviewed June 4, 2010

Hi There, Had a fantastic time at The Haven in April/ May 2010, but some hiccups that need rectifying. Please alter breakfast. As you are getting an increase in Western attendance, I would recommend adding additional things like yoghurts to your breakfast menu and more selection of fresh fruit, and cereals. The other thing was as we were staying in a family suite, I had a door fall on me in the bathroom and was stuck there for a considerable amount of time until my father could pull it off me. We were offerred an apology, and shifted rooms, but it could have been handled a little bit better I feel. We only had one staff member to move us and sharing with five people, we certainly could have done with more help, especially at midnight. The room we shifted to was ok, but appearred untidy compared to your normal standard, which is usually 3 + stars. It would have been nice and courteous to have been offerred a coffee/cake or meal complimentary as an apology. You certainly have a very nice hotel, and will stay there again, but a little bit of PR goes along way. We have recommended your suites/hotel to other people in Australia, and know of 4 other confirmed bookings. Your staff are wonderful and make people feel very welcomed. Please note I had also contacted your website to get information on your day spa, approximately 4 weeks before we were due to stay at the hotel. Just so that you are aware YOU are LOSING business, as of June I am still waiting for a reply.

• Stayed: May 2010

Dear Princess-Fiona69,

On the other hand, please kindly apologies the inconvenience experience in the bathroom and we will make sure to the department concern to do proper maintenance and proper check to avoid the same things happen in the future. We do admit as well that there are some areas that needs improvement, such as our breakfast. We will share with Food and Beverage Department regarding to your concern about additional menu for breakfast.

We are glad to learn that you have recommended our hotel in Australia and we certainly looking forward to welcoming you back as well as the other first timer guest to The Haven, Seminyak.

Reviewed May 31, 2010

This feedback is purely focusing on the restaurant as I did not stay in the hotel. I was with my wife when we decided to try out their buffer dinner.

Firstly, the choice of food was surprising limited,
- A small salad bar
- Plain Rice and Soup
- Baked potatos and Corns
- 2 choices of local cakes for dessert
- 1 choice of fish, beef, chicken, pork rib, satay (was told that there was, but it was never there)

Secondly, there's only one counter grilling these BBQ meat, the queuing will take 15 mins, and cooking another 15mins.

Thirdly, after waiting for 30 mins, the fish was not cooked and the pork ribs were cold when it was served to us.

Lastly, service was bad as the staff just took my plate, and re-cooked everything when I told them that the food was not cooked.

Not even an apology by the manager when I told him that this was the worst meal I had in bali for my whole trip.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nitezzz
dewimas, Manager at The Haven Bali, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2010

Dear ‘Nitezzz’

Greetings from The Haven Seminyak!

Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience in dining with us on TripAdvisor.

We are very sorry to learn about your dining experience with us. Our restaurant is quite busy recently due to the high occupancy level at the Hotel. However, this is no reason to justify your experience.

We have shared this with the related team to evaluate their food and service quality in order to prevent this from happening again to any of our guests in the future.