Stayed at family room in early 2014 with 3 other friends. Both bedrooms were spacious, one of the room came with a bath tub, the other one came with shower. Good bathroom amenities and clean towels. The breakfast and room service were good too. One thing that made me put 4 point instead 5 is one of the staff when I arrived. He was wearing hotel uniform and looked like he is area supervisor or something because later on that day I saw him passing the back lobby near breakfast area. On my way down to motor parking area down the Sabeen restaurant, this guy stopped me and asked questions like room number and those standard questions, which was fine if he asked it nicely, but he didn't. He seemed very unwelcoming at all, maybe because he didn't believe that he talked to one of his own guest. Finally after convinced him that I was a guest, he left. Later on when I met him near breakfast area (now clearly noticing that I was a guest) he was acting real polite and apologetic. Made me think that management should remind all staff to treat every guest equally (whether they are coming with motorbike, taxi or a fancy car, no matter what their nationality is) and be nice to people (whether they are guest or not). The rest of the staffs were friendly and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak