We stayed at the Haven for 3 nights during our first trip to Bali. As we booked within 14 days of our arrival we received 30% off the total cost, making it a great rate. We stayed in 3 different hotels and found the Haven to be the most central of the lot.
We had a one bedroom suite at the back of the building. It was absolutely beautiful - very spacious and had everything we could have needed. As we were in the back section we did not hear any of the restaurant noise others have spoken about in their reviews. We did find the walk to the front reception could be a bit tedious at times, but found a car park at the back to park our scooters so had less distance to walk to our room.
The staff all seemed very courteous and always said hello as we walked by. The front desk seemed slightly less conversational, however I think that was mostly due to the language barrier. We used their driver service twice to take us on day trips and the driver was so lovely both times.
The breakfast buffet was incredible. There was so much variety that I had something new every day. We called for room service once for dinner and found the food to be of a decent standard.
All in all we had a fantastic 3 night stay and I would not hesitate to stay here again. I would definitely look at staying in one of the private villas as they looked amazing, but the suites were certainly sufficient for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak