We stayed at The Haven June 2012, got a great deal and totally loved it.
On arrival it was a breeze no dramas straight to our gorgeous room. We had a standard room and preferred that over any of the others as it was right at the front of the hotel. Had a pool view. Modern rooms. Dont expect a bath thought,( we didnt, but I see other reviewers did)
Probably the first thing we noticed when going into the room was not alot of privacy in the toilet/bathroom but we made a joke of it but it was not a big deal, as long as you didnt look in the mirror, (whilst you were in the room) which was in the bathroom so no real problem at all.
Pool was nice but no swim up bar or anything like that just lazing around but you could order if you wished.
Alot of reviewers say about the loud band in the restaurant but this was no way a problem! Not really sure why that would be a problem as it wasnt so loud where we were, ( I think our room was 2007) great!!! Wifi good too free!
Breakfast was to die for was glorious,ok yes it was bascially the same every day but omg they had so much of it and to look out onto the street was fab! I cant really see why anyone could complain about the breakfast how much do you really need to eat!!
Close to beach if you like to walk not too far, but mainly cab it if you dont really want to walk in the humidity, cheap ride there though.
Cannot say anything bad about The Haven, totally loved it!!!! we were just about the book it again when we decided last minute to go to another place in Seminyak...stay tuned....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak