Staff and receptionist were very helpful. Upon checking in, we were offered an upgrade so we can stay in two rooms that are connected. It wasn't a free upgrade but it was affordable and we get to have a lounge and kitchen from it. Lounge was spacious and clean.
There was only one incident that made our stay less enjoyable. On our first morning, my sister and father went to get their breakfast. My father was told off from wearing hotel slippers outside the rooms. But they let him through because he didn't know of said rule. There were no signs on the room saying that we couldn't wear the slippers outside the room. However, there was a sign saying we couldn't wear them for breakfast, right outside the restaurant.. My sister also grabbed a croissant thinking she can eat it on the way back to her room since we were in a hurry. A staff asked her to put back the croissant as taking food back into the room was not allowed! Poor croissant had to be tossed out (I hope) so they rather have the food tossed out than eaten by paying guests?
Oddly, my Mum who missed out on the breakfast, was offered 'take-away' breakfast on her way out of the hotel. What the? Please be consistent with your service and your policies. Maybe my sister and father just had a grumpy staff, but this still doesn't reflect good on the hotel.
Location was convenient and we can literally walk out and be in the heart of the shopping area in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak