Overall I was very impressed with the hotel. The location was great, rooms were clean but thought they could use a scourer pad instead of just a damp cloth on the kitchen bench tops, staff were very helpful and polite (always said hello), walking distance to the beach (about 500 meters), shops and restaurants everywhere. If you wanted more shops or restaurants as per usual grab a so called "taksi". We had breakfast included and couldn't complain about the choice of food, the variety was spot on. Not sure about eating there for dinner as we never had a chance to. Only thing that let it down was the swipe cards to get into our rooms. The cards for some reason weren't activating the sensor on our room doors to open, which then meant we (I) had to walk over to the reception desk to get the cards reactivated. Happened about the first 3 or 4 days, it got very annoying but then they swapped the cards over and all was good from then on. So, would I recommend this hotel or go back to it again? The answer is definitely "YES".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak