I knew and heard about the Haven many times, and whenever I went to Bali and Seminyak, I saw this hotel. But, I never thought that I would stay there, because it looked like a bit hectic with the hotel from Seminyak street. As normally I like less hectic hotel.
Anyway, then I had a small trip with my family, then we tried Seminyak, as all of them prefer Seminyak area. We booked for 2 bedroom suite for 3 days.
Well, we came to the hotel, and it was great to have separate Lobby with the normal one. They do have special lobby for Suite and Villas. The room was spacious, huge, we were all 4 of us, but we still had lots of spaces to run. We had big living room, Big TV (we had 3 TV's), fully equipped kitchen, Huge bathroom, and private balcony. I mean, we had 3 balconies. Three!!! And 3 separate entrance doors. So, you still have your own privacy.
Since you are in the middle of the seminyak, do not expect for the best view. Please enjoy other houses and properties roof.
Breakfast, best part!Plenty of food. I mean, super generous food. The do have 3 live cooking stations, egg, pancakes, and even bacon and sausages. It was not very crowded, since the restaurant is special for Suites and Villas guest only. So, no long queue.
Swimming pool is the best place to relax too. They do have 2 swimming pool for suites and villas block, and another 1 for hotel room. So, again, no more fighting for sun loungers or sun.
Only some couple things that we found not really perfect. The Housekeeping sometime took long time for them to clean our suite, even one day they cleaned it at 2 pm, after we called them twice since morning. But they did clean very good. And if you go to swimming pool, and bring the towel to your room, they will suspiciously ask your room number etc. Most probably, most of the towels were missing before. And last, sometime they were not too flexible for the place to eat. For example, I was in the pool, and would like to order food from the restaurant, we had to extra request them to give us the menu from restaurant, not from the Pool bar. In fact, the location only next to other. And Spa staff, if they were able to work efficiently, it would be great!
Anyway, in general, they were GREAT,,and really enjoyed the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Hotels.com so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak