We stayed in a one bedrom suite at the Haven and had a lovely time there. The service staff were impeccable in their manners and always took the initiative to pre-empt our needs. As we travel at least four times to Bali for R&R a year, it was great to have found The Haven.
Service aside, we appreciate the effort put into the planning and maintenance of the landscaped areas (esp. the POOL!), as well as the cleanliness of the rooms and common areas. As the suites are situated at the back of the lot, we were able to get away from the hustle and bustle of the traffic at the front (where the hotel rooms are), but not compromise on the location and proximity to the shops.
We especially appreciate the shuttle service to and fro the beach front area. As mentioned before, the staff at the beach (Eka) was especially helpful and patient with all our needs. However, it would have been better if the shuttle was on a standby basis, rather than running on a schedule - much more convenient - although we also understand the perspective of the hotel mgt.
Another aspect of the hotel that we didn't particularly like was the lack of freshly laundered linens - unlike some other resorts we've stayed in previously - although this may seem an idiosyncrasy and may be brushed aside easily.
Bottomline, we're in the midst of making another booking for another stay with The Haven next month! =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak