“Found my inner goddess on best trip ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Goddess Retreats

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seminyak
Goddess Retreats
Ranked #22 of 410 Specialty Lodging in Seminyak
new york, ny
“Found my inner goddess on best trip ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2009

Im not sure if I am going to be able to convey in this small box how utterly fantastic this experience was - not a vacation, not a surf-camp per say, but a beutiful, life changing experience worth every penny. I signed up because the website spoke to me - go to Bali? learn to surf? spa treatments? yoga? - perfect! Chelsea and the ladies that run this fantastic experience - have it down perfect - the accomodations are great , clean, well kept and like a private oasis really - the food was OUTSTANDING!!!!, surfing was just great - the guys at Rip Curl are so much fun and the morning yoga got me started on a whole new passion....there's plenty of down time for surfing, massages (oh yes!! i got one almost every day for $15/hour), sunning, surfing, and SHOPPING! I was a little wary of 10 days with women but the amazing goddesses on my trip were some of the most inspiring women i've ever met and we're already planning a reunion. It's not a "hard core" boot camp or anything like that - it was well, perfect. I wouldn't change a thing and honestly did not want to leave! Thank you ladies - I'll def. be back...Bali is really a magical place, the people and the culture and this trip really allowed me to experience Bali - all of it - and have a great time too! Villas are in walking distance to shopping, beach and bars/restaurants and the crazy town of Kuta is jsut a VERY CHEAP cab ride away...for those looking to dance the night away at Bounty (LOL)...god i could go on and on but for anyone looking to learn to surf, do some yoga, get a massage or 300 and most importantly find that inner goddess in you that gets lost in the day to day BS of life - i'd say book now!! You will not be sorry!!!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
6 Thank nikki3773
lightfootwanderer, General Manager at Goddess Retreats, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
We would like to thank you for enjoying your holiday with us at Surf Goddess Retreats! Every guest opinion is valued and we can not begin to express how grateful we are to you for taking the time to write your review. We are so glad you chose to join us as your retreat of choice in Bali.

As a beloved Surf Goddess Alumnae we offer you extra special savings and bonuses on any return visit to either Surf Goddess or Bali Goddess Retreats, please simply email us directly to find out details.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2009

By far one of the best places and experience of my lifetime. Such a great experience, I had to go back a second time ;) Met so may great women, from all over, it was interesting to hear everyone's story. Was a novice when I went the first time, but was surprised how quickly I improved, as the week passed. It was great that they made sure to accommodate my needs as a surfer and my skill level. It was also a nice challenge to charge the waves, with other "novices". Made me feel a lot more courageous to get out in the bigger waves. We not only learned from the instructors, but we learned from each other and cheered each other on as we popped up on the waves. The staff was so friendly and helpful. I was staying an extra week in Bali and they were able to give me many suggestions on what to do and where to stay. Being a solo traveler, not once did I feel like I was alone. And the food! Oh the food! To think that I ate so much and actually lost some weight while I was there! Now I call that my kind of vacation! ;) Just remember that Bali is still a developing country. Surf Goddess Retreats provided a #1 experience, but if you think you're going to have all the mod cons and comforts of home, I say stay home. Traveling to far away places comes with adventure...and that's what makes it so great! Travel with an open mind and you'll be pleasantly surprised! Happy Traveling! :D

• Stayed October 2008, traveled solo
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
4 Thank alaskadog1

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seminyak
Alaya Resort Ubud
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,031 reviews
Fivelements Bali Retreat
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat

Been to Goddess Retreats? Share your experiences!